Moonlite Storybook Projector Starter Pack (2 story reels) Reviews
#15 in Toys

Moonlite clips onto your smartphone (not included) and uses the phone's flashlight to project vibrant storybook illustrations onto any surface. The free Moonlite companion app contains all of the words to the stories to help you read along while projecting the storybook images. The Moonlite app also includes charming sound effects to make story time even more magical. The Moonlite Starter Pack comes with 2 story reels.

For more information, please visit Moonlite.world

November 06, 2017

My kids were absolutely enchanted!

This is by FAR the most exciting and innovative toy I've ever gifted to my children (ages 8 and 4)! To say they were thrilled by the bright and vivid images of the story projected onto the ceiling while we all layed together in bed would be a complete understatement. I thoroughly enjoyed this bonding time before bed that we usually have together reading but, now without having to stop repeatedly to tell them to 'shush and listen to the story' or to stop moving around. I've always wished there was a way to read to them without having the overhead light or bright flashlight on so that it is dark and they wind down and adjust to it being time to relax. I thought the flashlight on my phone being on would still be incredibly too bright but the projector completely captures and traps all light into one beam. I love the interactive noises throughout the story to keep it fun and intriguing to young minds. There is soft lullaby background music while you read that you can turn off if you'd like, but I found it more captivating for them to have it on. We ALL can't wait to purchase more of their already favorite stories like Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Curious George! This compact, wireless and easy to use projector for your phone is complete GENIUS and brings these stories to life further than I ever thought possible, our bed time story time has changed for the better, forever! There is no way my kids will accept anything less from now on! ;)

November 06, 2017

Story time comes to life!!

Moonlite Storytime Projector is a must have to create a magical story time with the kids! It is supported on 90% of mobile devices, and is super easy to set up and use. Moonlite utilizes the flashlight from your mobile phone to project images from a story reel onto your wall. Parents can read the story on the mobile app, which also has adorable sound effects that go along with each story. My toddlers loved watching the story come to life on their bedroom wall. Moonlite Storytime Projector is a perfect way to get children even more excited about reading. We are all looking forward to adding more Moonlite stories to our collection. I received a free sample in exchange for my honest feedback.

This is great!

My kids are fascinated with Moonlight Storybook Projector! It's very simple to use and easy to setup. We love that one of the stories included is "Goodnight Moon". I have read that story to all 3 of my boys many times.
    I love that on the story my kids can touch the circled words and a coordinating sound will play. The projected pictures are very clear as well. We tried it on the wall and also the ceiling and both spots the picture looked nice. It's very easy to turn the reel to the next picture. My kids and I love our Moonlite Storybook Projector! I have already been looking into buying more stories!

Love This!

This is so amazing and simple to use that I am so stoked to get to enjoy it with my grandchildren, niece and nephew. Fun for the kids and get to be involved and amazed at the story, while giving us Moms some fun with it as well. Great family bedtime activity to switch up the reading a little bit and keeps the kids involved. They can't wait to get to use it again and again and I know that I've already added extra disks to my Christmas lists as well as more of these for friend's children in my life! You won't go wrong with this in any which way!

November 06, 2017

Unique way to have fun at Story time!

I love story reading with my little one twice a day. It becomes our daily routine. I always want to try new ways to make story time fun and engaging. We've tried many techniques but Moonlite really got me. We really enjoyed our story time. The best part is Its super easy to set up. Love that Moonlite universal projector fits to any smartphone. You just need to download their free app and you are good to know. Its very easy to switch to the next picture by moving the reel and you can also swipe the in app book for the next page. With adjustable protector lens you can make your picture as clear as you want. My 3 1/2 year old enjoyed our bed time story time. We haven't had such FUN reading time before, All Thanks to Moonlite!

Very Impressive!

Disclaimer: I received this product complimentary to facilitate this review. All opinions are my own.

moonlite is a storybook projector for mobile smartphones. It is currently available on both the App Store (Apple) and Google Play (Android). In order to use the app you do HAVE to download this app to your phone, set up the account as well as enter the activation code that is inside of the package as well.

This particular moonlite is a ‘starter pack’. It contains the book “Good Night Moon” - which already a favorite in my household. The entire book is featured on two reels that are also inside the package. You can clearly see on the front which is slide 1 and which is slide 2 so no worries about any confusion. The starter pack also comes with a story I never heard of before called “Sago Mini on Vacation” and it is in the ‘reel holder’ already.

After downloading the app and setting up an account it will instruct you how to use your moonlite. It takes less than 5 minutes and a little adjusting. What is great is that you can project it even a far distance (across the room, the ceiling or somewhere closer) by adjusting the lens on the projector. It will definitely attach and align with a phone easier without a case. Since I use an Otterbox (it is bulky!) I had to make adjustments I otherwise wouldn’t have needed to.

To switch reels all you have to do is get a nice grip and pull and insert the new one. The arrow on the reels indicates the beginning of the reel. I found that super helpful!

And don’t worry - the app has the story for each book. All you have to do is swipe along with each image to read aloud so you will only be projecting the photos from the book. You can also turn the volume up if you wish to have the music and/or other sounds accompanying the reading experience. I thought that was super cute and unexpected.

Overall, I really thought this was a neat idea. A super awesome way to keep the lights off while reading your child a story at night so no fumbling with lights when they fall asleep or fear of the light on making them “not so sleepy afterall”. The setup was quick, easy to understand and the projector worked exceedingly greater than my expectations (very clear picture when adjusted properly!). I also think more children (outside of my own home) will really enjoy this. Mine loved it!

It is fun, different and definitely kept their attention. I highly recommend this and look forward to getting new books. Very impressed!

Texas, United States

My son loves it!

Story time is essential to our bed time routine. We have a few favorite books but goodnight moon is one of my sons favorites. The Moonlite projector is such a fun way to make story time even better! It simply clips on to your phone and you have story books on your wall. We even used ours outside on projected on to the fence. The app has the story to read and you can easily change the page by turning the reel. The only down side is switching to the second reel without moving the projector. Overall, this is an amazing product and my son absolutely loves it. We can’t wait to get more book reels to use with it!
    I received a sample of this product for review purposes.

November 05, 2017

Magical Storytime.

I can't wait to add more story slides to our collection. This projector was an instant hit. My kids had friends over when we first tried it and the little ones got so excited when the pictures appeared on the wall. The background music is enchanting and after getting the kids to settle down the fun started with the Word prompts. Word in the story like pig , cow , mice were hightled on the screen, when touched it made the animals' sound.
    The projector is very easy to set up and getting it going after you install the app is quick and easy.
    It worked without a hitch. The quality is great , not flimsy . Even the slides are sturdy to keep up with tiny curious hands. It's such a cute device color wise and I think it would be a great gift to give .
    The color projection is vivid and colorful and crip, there's even a dial to adjust the focus . You can change the size of the projection too, making it larger and viewable from a farther distance.
    I like that it still allows for interaction - You have to read the story yourself while the background music plays . A child can read along with the story if they're all that level or younger kids can get to push the sound prompts .
    Overall I'm really happy with this projector and so are my kids.

* Customer service**
    While I was activating the starter code I got an error saying the code was invalid. It was a code with mixed characters- lower, upper case letters and numbers. For whatever reason , it didn't work. I emailed customer service at 9pm on Saturday night. I got the usual atuo- responder email that my message was received and that they would work on my issue and resolve with 2 business days. BUT...... Within 5 minutes another email came from a human lol , asking me the send a picture of the non-go working code. I was sent a new code and my problem was solved , all up and running within 15 minutes. Very impressed. Especially considering it was so late and on a weekend too.

November 03, 2017

Today I was able to read to my kids with the storybooks projector. I will be using this product every night . I was able to try this product for free .