Moroccan Oil Clarifying Shampoo
Good

Moroccan Oil Clarifying Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 1072 in Shampoo

March 11, 2017

This is a great product. After washing, my hair has a squeaky clean feel. I can go 2-3 days before I have to wash it again. I love the way it smells. It is expensive. But, you do not have to use as much as other shampoos. This is one of my usual purchases when it comes to shampoo.

January 25, 2017

Well I gotta say that this shampoo was amazing.. i never had a shampoo actually make my hair soft before. I am very impressed with it. It is a bit expensive but it works so I will continue to buy

December 19, 2016

I love all Moroccan Oil Products, but the Oil Clarifying Shampoo is one of my favorites. I love the smell. I love the way it cleans my hair and isn't hard to wash out. A bottle lasts forever because you don't need much of it( and my hair is thick!) The smell lingers for a couple of days, and I always get compliments on it.

October 16, 2016

This clarifying shampoo takes out all of the build up that accumulates on your hair and scalp. It's very cost effective because you only have to use it once every 2 weeks. It leaves your hair feeling very clean, and it smells amazing!

streem26 has posted in the forum topic
    Dye my hair?

redflath added a new review for
    Canada Dry Ginger Ale