MoroccanOil Luminous Hair Spray
Good

MoroccanOil Luminous Hair Spray Reviews

Ranked #2078 out of 2454 in Hair Care

Brand new to Moroccanoil. Moroccanoil's Luminous Hairspray, with a strong flexible hold, offers long-lasting natural hold with stickiness or build up. Soft to the touch, reflective to the eye and controlling the hair, Luminous Hairspray is formulated with a combination of highly-sophisticated ingredients infused with Argan Oil. Luminous Hairspray leaves hair weightless, manageable and with a beautiful shine. Your style stays in place all day long. Ideal for: All Hair Types.

September 15, 2016

Love, love this hairspray. Smells nice, gives control but not making the hair hard or stiff. It gives just enough control. Hold the style throughout the day.

March 26, 2010

I love this hairspray because it smells so good. It's like a baby powder vanilla. It's subtle, but every time I move my hair I get a whiff. I don't wear a lot of product in my hair on a daily basis, but if I want to add some waves or volume, I'll curl my hair and spray a little bit of this all over.

The only thing is, I find that my hair is quite static these days, which I suspect it is the weather, but I think the hairspray may be a factor as well. It is an aerosol hairspray, which tends to make my hair more static than a pump spray.

I got my hairspray as a complimentary PR sample but I've seen it online for $17 US. I think it is worth it for the heavenly scent and the size of the bottle. Thumbs up!

angelcafe added a new review for
    IÖGO Nano Pouch

nita added a new review for
    NIVEA Men Creme

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    The Shield

Pammywhammy845 has posted in the forum topic
    Premium Products

SweetestAnderson added a new review for
    Tide Pods Original