Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.

Spice heaven!!!!!

I absolutely love this product! This is much better then the original Clamato, that everyone is used to. This is much smoother, with an amazing kick for spice lovers. The packaging is also a nice change, it looks like a bottle of spirits versus the old juice bottle look. It is a little pricier, however for the quality of taste it is worth the extra money. This is definitely going to be one of my new to go items at the supermarket!

July 24, 2020

Bring the patio party home!

I like the taste of the reserve! Lots of flavour and it’s easy to open! It literally took me less than 5 minutes to whip a drink together! I like the colour of the drink for the summer time and my family was impressed by the taste of the cocktail I made!

Great Caesar, Great Zing

I like to have a Caesar over a weekend when work is done, this takes the work out of preparing it, the Jalepeno taste is awesome and I dont need to add hot sauce into the mix, gives a kick but not too much, just right for me and the wife, this will now be my go-to when Caesar time is here #GotItFree

July 24, 2020

Good taste, but needs spice! Nice mix to use for all tastes

I do love a good spicy Caesar in the summer to enjoy on a patio in the sun! Mott's Clamato is my go-to when mixing this drink at home. I had high hopes that Mott's Clamato Reserve would suit my taste with little extras added. I prefer a spicy Caesar and the added jalepeno seemed to fit the bill. I also was happy to read the ingredients were natural.

As I didn't have any rimmer on hand, I mixed up a simple recipe to use. I used a lime wedge on the rim of the glass, and coated with the spice mix. I filled my glass with ice cubes (half) and poured the Clamato and stirred. I found the drink tasty but bland, and would recommend going light on the ice. I also found the jalepeno barely detectable. To suit my taste, I would need to add horseradish, tabasco and a large squeeze of lime. Once all these ingredients are added, I don't think the Reserve is better than the Original Clamato, other than the fact that it uses premium ingredients.

That being said, for the person who like a little mild heat to their Caesar, I would recommend the Mott's Clamato Reserve without reservations!!!

I received this product for free in exchange for an honest review.

July 24, 2020

First time trying Clamato!

Was my first time trying this product and even though it wasn’t my favourite, my family loved it! It’s a great summer drink especially aroun a BBQ! And it’s easy to find and affordable :)!

Prefer the original

I had high expectations for this one but felt that it fell short. Mott's Clamato Reserve tastes like the standard Mott's Clamato but with a bit of a jalapeno kick and a lingering taste of celery salt. I found that it was a bit too sweet for my liking so I prefer to make my own Caesar mix using original Mott's Clamato and my own spices/seasonings (i.e. lots of horseradish, pickle brine etc). I needed to 'doctor' this one up as well so it was not worth the $6.99 price point (and a smaller bottle to boot). I also found it very hard to find on shelves at my local grocery store (several stores did not even stock it).

Updated On: July 24, 2020

I did receive this product for free, but purchasing at regular price would not be an option due to the price and size of the bottle.

LOVED IT!

I received Mott's Clamato Reserve free in exchange for my honest review Thanks to chick advisor. I normally don’t make caesars at home but I was super excited to try this as spicy ones are the best! The first sip I instantly fell in love with this flavour! I used gin to make my Caesar and together they were perfect. It has the right amount of kick to it and the taste is amazing! You don’t even need to add anything else to it. Will definitely be recommending this to everyone and will be buying this again!

July 23, 2020

Classic Caesar with Kick!

I was excited to be chosen to receive this product for free as a member of the ChickAdvisor’s Product Review Club!

I love that Mott’s Clamato Reserve is made with natural ingredients. It makes having a few caesar’s feel guilt free! The extra little zing with the jalapeño puree really takes this up a level from the classic Mott’s Clamato mixture. it’s not too hot, just a nice little kick to enhance all the natural flavours. I love it with vodka and a pinch or two of pepper.

Compared to the classic, the colour not as bright and it is a little thicker, but still nice and smooth. With the price a little above the original, I would not buy this all the time but as a treat every so often. It was also harder to find in stores, I am not sure if this is due to it being a new product or not?

Overall, a good natural drink, with kick!

De la qualité

J'ai reçu ce produit a testé pour chick advisor.
    Je ne peux pas mentir. La qualité est là. On voit que ce ne sont pas des saveur articifiel, on goûte bien tout les épices, le goût de la tomate, etc.
    Par contre, malgré la qualité, je trouve que 7,49$ pour une bouteille comme celle-là cela fait un peu cher. Mais pour ce gâté une fois de temps en temps, pourquoi pas!

Great deep flavors

I think the Mott's Clamato Reserve is using quality ingredients as the flavors are really deep. It has great tomato flavors, and a light hit of spice. I personally added more hot sauce to my Ceasar. I feel like if you really want to make a good quality Caesar that you will savor, using the Reserve will make a difference. I did receive this for free from a coupon in exchange for my honest review, but I would purchase this in the future!