Mott's Clamato Reserve Reviews

Mott's Clamato Reserve offers a premium spin on your classic Caesar. With a rich texture & complex spice blend, it's made with no artificial flavours and colours, no high fructose corn syrup, and no added MSG.

Le Mott's Clamato Réserve vous offre une alternative de première qualité à votre Caesar classique. Son mélange d'épices complexe d'une riche texture ne contient aucun arôme ou colorant artificiel, aucun sirop de glucose riche en fructose ni aucun ajout de MSG.
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Nice and spicy!!

It was nice not having to add too many other external ingredients. The mix is pretty much good to go as you add your favorite hard bar. Personally I love gin Caesar’s and this mix was great with it just added a touch of lime and it was delicious

Worth the price

Hail Caesar!
    I was excited when I found out I was selected to try out Mott’s Clamato reserve for free from Chick Advisor. I love that this new product is made with natural ingredients. Plus I love things spicy so the jalapeños was a nice touch- it’s not overwhelming. It’s a bit pricy at $7.50 but worth it as it’s not watered down like other tomato juices

Double WOW

Had a bit of trouble finding it but finally did at my second shopping visit. The bottle is easy to pour and looks sleek! The aroma is sweet and spicy and will make your mouth water. I tried it with vodka and without you don’t need to add much spices or seasoning. I loved it and will buy again! The flavour is to die for!

August 16, 2020

Good addition to summer drinks

It was a little too spicy for me, but overall I would purchase it again. It had nice tomato flavour. I mixed it with vodka and made a nice summer Cesar drink.

Motts Clamato Reserve

I got to try Motts Clamato Reserve for free to try and review.First off I had a hard time finding this product as not every store carries it.I did love the jalapano spice in this product as I felt I didn't need to add anymore spice when I made a cocktail with it.It did make a very tasty drink.I did find it a wee bit pricey though at $6.99 a bottle. If you want a complete drink without having to purchase spices then I suppose it's not a bad price.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Mott's is Perfect for the Weekend

Hey to all my Caesar lovers!!
    I was so excited to be chosen to try Mott's Clamato Caesar drink mix ! I got my free coupon so I ran to the store to get it as soon as could!
    This drink mix is perfect for a day at home on the balcony or a get together with your friends on your backyard or just a drink with your weekend brunch!
    It tastes great and has a little spicy kick to it, it find it very nice especially if you like something special in your drink. Super easy to make and I love to have these at home since it great to put out when unexpected guests come and you want to be the best host! For the value it was more on the expensive side (in the store it was sold for 7.49) but I think it might be the store prices near me, and these are usually gone at the store so that actually makes sense and maybe it just me thinking that the price is on the higher side.
    But I absolutely suggest you to try it!!

Mmmm Caesars!!

I love a good Caesar so I was super excited to get the chance to try Motts Clamato Reserve. I made a few for some friends and I and got so many compliments. The drinks were so smooth! I find some regular tomato juices can taste watered down but the Reserve was perfect!! I highly recommend to anyone who enjoys a good Caesar.

Lip smacking flavour!

I have been chosen to sample the new product Motts Clamato Reserve with chickadvisor. I got it free.
    Clamato is multipurpose and I prefer to add Clamato in beer however enjoy the odd Caesar. I love how Motts introduced new natural ingredients to the brand. Motts Clamato Reserve Is fresh flavourful and has a light pleasant taste of Jalapeños. It’s natural tasting and with its slick new packaging makes my friends inquire and discuss this fine new product. My friends are interested in purchasing this flavourful product. #chickadvisor #gotitfree

Great tasting

I really like the taste of this Mott's Clamato cocktail mix. I love ceasars so this was perfect for me. I did find that it was pricey for the amount you get. It is a pretty small bottle. I do think the taste made up for it though. It was delicious. I would recommend it. I received this product free for testing purposes.

2.7/5

August 14, 2020

Try motto for yourself ☺️😉

I love this product...I will for sure recommend this product to the friend and family......you should try motto clamato reserved with a bit of beer mix it wonderful.