Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017
    0.5/5

October 16, 2018

Gross

This is gross my daughter loves applesauce but will not eat this and I don't blame her. This is not real if you have a picky eater or not a picky eater they won't eat this

0.8/5

February 27, 2018

YUCK!

I am probably not a good candidate to review this product as I absolutely hate the taste of applesauce. I just find it tastes awful and is packed with sugar. I will not buy these for myself or my children if I ever have any.

0.7/5

June 02, 2017

My 2 boys tried this and they didn't like the taste or the texture. would not go out and buy this product. My boys love apple sauce but this wasen't for them