Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 16, 2019

Yum

I recently had my wisdom teeth taken out and can only eat softer foods. This has become a fast favourite for when I’m not exactly hungry but need to take my medications. The added fiver is great as well for nutrition that I’m not normally getting

July 10, 2019
    Royal Kensington and Chelsea, United Kingdom

great for lunches

My two nephews love these. We pack lunches to go to events/parks/zoo etc these are perfect. Will definitely be buying again next time we run an activity together!

June 20, 2019

Good quality with no sugar added

I like to get these when I want a fairly good quality fruit snack that’s convenient for the kids. It’s not always convenient to take a piece of fruit along but this is the closest thing. The mix of fruit flavours make it naturally sweet that the kids will still enjoy.

June 12, 2019

Mott's fruitsations

I like a good apple sauce but this one missed the mark for me. I love the idea of the added fibre. The raspberry tasted a little bit bitter. I liked the consistency of the texture. i do not like when it has a grainy texture. My daughter loves these and it is her go to snack. I added it to my baking and my muffins came out lovely and moist.

June 04, 2019

taste great

my kids love these, especially the blueberry ones they are the first to go. they are good asa snack, treat, dessert or to add to your menu item!! the tinfoil topping is a bit hard to get off sometimes and if theres even a little piece left on it my kids get upset!!

May 30, 2019

Yummie for packaged products

I try to keep these on hand for in a pinch when we get low on our fresh produce. The kids love the combination flavours and i dont mind the price range.

May 04, 2019

Handy snack

This product is a perfect healthy snack to pack in a child's lunch for school. I also enjoy having it as a snack in between a meal if I am cravjng something sweet. I buy this applesauce on the regular.

April 30, 2019

Yummy yummy

Having children that are picky eaters, I love this product! They absolutely love the taste and texture! It makes for a refreshing snack on a hot day, great for a school snack and even great for adding moister and flavour to my bake goods

April 25, 2019

Mott’s Fruitsations + Fibre

I had my kids try this product and they were an instint hit! They would of ate them all in one sitting if I had let them. I tried them myself and I would recommend this product.

April 07, 2019

My husband loves this

My husband loves this, not just for kids. He uses it as a quick supplement for fruit for when life's going to fast. And I really like the taste too.