Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

October 15, 2021

Great taste

I would buy this product again when they are on sale, there an easy snack for school or at home. My kids will eat them and love them, there definitely a family favourite

July 25, 2021

My kids love them

My kids live them. Great way to feed the baby when she is teething. Comes in variety of flavours. Convenient to go container. Apple goodness! Great value when on sale.

June 07, 2021
    Florida, United States

Sure

Castaways, we are castaways
    Ahoy there, ahoy, we are castaways
    We're stuck where we are
    With no house, no car
    Castaways, ahoy, we are castaways
    It ok ig

May 10, 2021
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Great for school lunches

I pack these daily for my daughters school lunches . It’s a great way to get fruit into her diet without having to worry about cut up fruit going bad .

May 08, 2021

Recommended for road trips

I would recommend this snack for any long drives with kids, my kids loved them and we would just put a straw in the top and there is no mess eating them... my kids are adults now and still do it...

May 07, 2021

Kids go to

My kids love this brand and their sauce flavours. Great taste, doesn’t taste artificial. My kids devour these all the time. Great for home and school.

April 24, 2021

Tastes good

So I usually buy this for the kids and they always ask for them everytime we go grocery shopping. I like that it's unsweetened and has added Fibre in it and oh the size is just perfect for little bellies.

April 15, 2021

Yummy easy snack!

These bring back childhood memories! Such an easy on the go snack, perfect to take to work. My partner recently had his wisdom teeth out and it was the perfect soft recovery food.

February 01, 2021

Great Treat

Just picked these up to try a different flavor. We love Motts and raspberry was a great addition to their already unique flavors. And unsweetened? What mom could ask for more!

December 30, 2020
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Awesome Fibe+

We love these very convient for snacks at school and home. Great taste and no sugar added. Love that they go on sale often. Will definetly buy again. Great that it contains Fiber.