Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

September 06, 2022

Will definitely repurchase

This is one of my favourite snacks. My day doesn’t go by without having one. It’s super healthy and tastes delicious. Great for children as well, if you’re looking for a healthy snack for your kids, I will recommend this one.

August 23, 2022

Tasty

I love this Applesauce so much my whole family eats it my daughter loves it and the taste and texture is just perfect I would definitely recommend getting some

August 01, 2022

So versitile

My kids love to eat these in their lunches for school. I also take them to work with me and have them when I am craving something sweet. Sometimes when I am making pancakes I put this in as the liquid instead of all milk. It is a great way to add the fruits into my kids diet without them knowing! We have tried every flavor and they are something that is on our grocery list weekly.

July 11, 2022

Love

I am a huge fan of this product . I love apple sauce and this flavor certainly does not disappoint, I buy this all the time and would recommend to anyone

July 01, 2022

Tastes great

This product is so great and yummy. Good value for money and healthy. Awsome treat on cold day. Feels like a treat but a healthier option. Raspberry is my favorite flavor

April 04, 2022

Great

My son love those. The taste is really good and not too sweet. It's a great snack even on the go. I like that it's unsweetened and that they added fibre.

February 15, 2022

strong, safe packaging

The lids on these are strong, although only made of aluminum, it is a stronger kind. It helps when you cannot assure that your lunchbox is going to stay in an upright position. And if it falls over onto a piece of cutlery, it will not puncture it. The taste is also wonderful.

February 15, 2022

Parfait

Collation parfaites a donner au enfant quand on et preser. Se glisse tou aussi bien dans la boite a lunch ,sac de randonner et au travail.Ma fille les adore

February 14, 2022

Kids love it!!

My kids love eating it, as it gives a different taste than just apple sauce. Great for breakfast or snacks. Always a go to buy for school days.
    Perfect for my 2 years old who is picky at times and for my 6yrs old who always finish it within a minute. They can devour a pack in a day.

February 14, 2022

Love these for my kids!

I love these as snacks for my kids, they are healthy so i can feel good about giving it to them. It's a good value not overpriced, and they are TASTY!! My kids love them and i sneak one every once in a while and they are just so good!