Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 17, 2019

My kids & I are crazy for thid stuff

My kids and I go crazy for Motts applesauce! I love how they incorporate fun fruits with the apples and veggies! We have 3 kids between the ages of 4-10 and they take a cup daily to school!

Miam

Les préférer a toute la famille. Sa goûte le ciel. Les vrais fruits et cest bon pour les collations et rentre bien dans boîte a lunch. Se transporte bien

January 14, 2019

Great snack! Kids enjoy everytime!

My kids will always chose this as a snack, it’s great to bring around, they love all the flavours this being their favourite. Good, refreshing and healthy all at the same time! Win!

Great snack

I love these fir my kids. It can be hard to find on the go healthy snacks. These are not high in sugar but actually taste good. I often pack these in my kids lunches. I have kept the containers in the past as little snack bowls, they come in pretty handy.

January 13, 2019

Tastes great

Great tasting snack in an easy to pack/carry/ grab container. My kids love it in their lunch and it's good for them! Lots of diffrent flavors to choose from. Convenient size and packaging. It's easy for kids to open themselves. A snack you can feel good about your kids having.

January 11, 2019

Just fabulous

A great tasting product also an excellent way to sneak some fibre into your kids snacks. It's great that it doesn't need to be refrigerated . It's safe in lunch bags or backpacks all day. Also a quick after work snack while you Cook dinner

January 05, 2019

Wow

Le goût est extraordinairement bon. Ça change de la saveur pomme qu’il y a toujours dans les magasins. De plus, la portion est parfaite pour collation en tant qu’étudiante.

January 04, 2019

My kids love Motts

We have been buying Motts Applesauce for years. I have 2 kids, one of which is very picky with food. This is one lunch box item that she always eats! The fact that it is also good for her is a bonus.

December 29, 2018

The best in a few ways..

Everytime I couldn't poop or I was having a difficult times on the toilet. Id rush over to the closest store to pick some of these up, and just eat three in one sitting.
    They taste delicious!
    Now I just keep it apart of my every day diet because it keeps me regular and tastes so good!
    I recommend this product over and over!

December 22, 2018

Kid Approved!

It's easy to send this applesauce for school lunches. This is the brand my children always choose. Sometimes the no name brands are bitter tasting but kids love the sweet taste if Matt's!