1997 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

July 19, 2019

Toddler approved!

I purchase these for my toddler. She loves the taste of them and I love that they have no added sugars and the benefits of fiber.
    A good, healthy snack for the whole family!

July 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

My kids love it!

So easy for small children to eat! Has a great taste and not extremely sweet! Always a go to for snacks in my house! I will definitely continue to purchase them!

July 17, 2019

Snacks

These are a perfect snack for afterschool when my grandchildren come over from school. They ask for one as soon as they come through the door and always remind me to buy

July 11, 2019

bon

un gros must pour les lunchs...
    Tres bon au gout...
    ne prend pas de place dans la boite a lunch...
    diversité des saveurs...
    jadore la marque..........

July 08, 2019

Perfect snack size

Perfect serving size for a 3 year old. Love giving her snacks that are healthy and not full of sugar. Raspberry is my favourite and I'm happy they are full of extra fibre.

July 04, 2019

Quality and tasty!

Motts makes my favourite fruit cups! And I love the benefit of the extra little fibre boost. They are very reasonably priced and taste so good! 10/10 would recommend

July 03, 2019

Buy them all the time, child loves them

My child eats these all the time for snacks, he loves them. I love that they are unsweetened and lots of varieties, this one is probably his favorite. Good for him and no added sugar. Great product.

July 03, 2019

SUPER BON

tellement bon avec biscuits pas trop sucrer se donne bien en dessert pout
    r les boite a lunch pour aussi comme collations entre les repas moi c est certain que je vais en acheter

July 02, 2019

Great

My kids like this product alot. We go threw a bunch during the school months. Will definitely be buying again when school starts back up. Easy to through in the lunchs.

July 01, 2019

Family favorite

My son loves these! Always requests one in his lunch when we go out or for bed time snack:) makes me happier there is no sugar added and he us just getting the natural sugars from the fruits.