Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Mango Peach and Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

July 28, 2021

A family must have

Our family luvs these, I buy in bulk as they are such a favourite snack for family and like that they are unsweetened. Sometimes we put them in the freezer until they reach the slush stage, they are so nice to have on a hot summer day and delicious :)

July 25, 2021

Go to when craving a sweet!

July 25, 2021

My son loves these.

My son has a disability and is on a puree diet and he loves these. They are the perfect texture for him. There is a great assortment of flavours and they are the perfect size for his lunch bag

July 24, 2021

Would buy it again

Out of 3 kids only 2 likes it but i also like it as well. The 3rd child is very picky. Doesnt like the color or texture. Everyone else in the house is fine with it

July 22, 2021

Family favorite

We absolutely love motts applesauce. It's been a favorite since my husband and I were kids and now our kids eat it. we love all the flavors especially Berry.

July 19, 2021

Great snack at home and on the go

We love these unsweetened apple sauces. We have them as part of breakfast lunch or dinner. Feel comfortable with my toddler having as a lunch because no added sugar and has added fiber.

July 19, 2021

Mott's Fruitsations Raseberry

I adore this product and my kids love it as well. It is great to store in our lunches or just for a snack. We have since tried almost all the flavors. There is no favorite. We love them all.

July 09, 2021

This is the perfect snack

When I’m looking for something sweet and healthy these are my go to.They are perfect for lunches.I especially like the taste of the raspberry mix with the apple and the amount of calories per proportion is great I would definitely recommend this on anyone trying to keep a healthy diet and I will buy these every week

July 08, 2021

Kids love them!

My kids love these! They are a healthy treat that I happily give my kids! So many different flavours so the kids don’t get tired of them; and very reasonably priced. A staple in our household.

June 03, 2021

My kids love it

I have bin buy this since my kids were babies and i sill buy it. It great for going on long drives, going to the park or beaches. This has to be stocked in my fridge.

I would highly recommend this