2034 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

November 11, 2019

Hmmm!!

La compote fruitsations est une bonne compote que je donne à manger absolument à ma famille ! Mes neveux en raffole et moi aussi !
    C’est vraiment très goûteux et les fruits sont bien prononcés !
    Très bon produit !

October 23, 2019

Taste is great!

I love to include this in my diet especially on days when my stomach feels a little off. It is easy to digest, low in carbohydrates and sugar. It is perfect to have incorporated into my diabetic diet

Great for on the go

My job requires me to be on the go a lot and I often take these to eat on my breaks! Also great for in the kids lunchbox! Tastes good and is a much healthier choice than chips or chocolate!

Buy these all the time

We buy these all the time as they are my three old’s favourite! The price is always good, they tend to be on sale almost weekly. We love all of the different flavours.

Fruitsations

These little packages were very convenient to use. Taste wasn’t as great as I was hoping but I guess I like things a bit sweeter! Perfect for lunches for both kids and grown ups alike!

October 22, 2019

Great and quick snack for anyone!

This snack is great for kids or even yourself. My son is in love with these cups. They are easy to give him and it’s the right amount. Something you can eat while dinners cooking. All the flavours taste great. I recommend buying this to anyone.

October 10, 2019

Would buy again

My son loved these. They are great tasting, have no added sugar. Great snacks for the kids can be left on counter or placed in fridge. Give the children some fruit and veggies which can sometimes be hard to get them to eat. Definitely would and will buy again.

October 09, 2019
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Love fruit

Fast and easy to eat. I feel I could buy a jar big enough for me to enjoy on a regular basis. I enjoy all the type of fruit sauce as long as they contain sugar. I grew up on this brand and also bought this for school snacks for my son. Recommend this to anyone. Young and older!

October 09, 2019
    Central and Western District, Hong Kong

Perfect fruit snack for Kids.

I love these fruit snack for kids as they are not too sweet with good nutrition in the pack. I personally prefer the berry flavor. Reasonable price. I would recommend this product!

October 05, 2019
    United States

Mott's Fruit and Fiber cups

I love Mott's applesauce products and these fruit and fiber cups are great. The kids like them and they get the extra fiber they don't normally get from being picky eaters.