1910 reviews
Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

My kids love it

My kids love this whether it be on its own or after eating a sandwich to have something "sweet". This is also a great on the go snack when we have super busy days. We at least go through two packs a week !

March 25, 2019

Great for a quick snack!

These fruitsations cups are great for a quick and nutritious snack for the kids! They love the taste and texture of these. I also love that there’s fiber included in them.

Circulaire

Wow je naime pas les framboises mais la jai adorer!mes enfants aussi ont adores!si je ne me trompe pas cest notre saveur préférée.pour une superbe collation on choisi au framboise!

March 25, 2019

Excellent to add to childrens lunches

Feel great adding this to your child's lunch knowing that it is a heathy choice that will make them and you feel good. Easy to open packaging, taste great. Win win!

March 23, 2019

Tasty and convenient!

My kids love having these. Perfect for lunch and when we're on the go. The raspberry flavour is one of their preferred. I like that these is no added sugar in these.

March 22, 2019

Quick snack and super tasty

I bought this a month ago, and I am addicted to it. I have been using it for a while. Even my family, began eating it. It tastes great and full of nutritional aspects to it. I love the sugar free ones.

March 21, 2019

Love this snack!

As someone who has Crohn's, this product is a life saver when I'm to nauseous to eat solid food. These also help me get some fruit servings, as I can't eat a lot of fruits yet anyways.
    I always have one in the mid morning and this flavor in particular is my absolute favourite.
    I keep one in my purse when I go out just in case I get hungry or go out with a friend to a coffee shop and can't eat their products.
    Love these!!

March 21, 2019

Would buy again

Motts fruitsations +fibre Raspberry is very good the kids love it such a fast snack for home and school or even when there not feeling 100 percent plus the kids get there fiber in

March 20, 2019

Healthy Snack

As a Mom I am always worried that my son is not getting enough fibre and this is an easy was of making sure. Plus he loves the taste and thinks he is getting a treat!!!

March 20, 2019

Best todler and baby snack

I buy this product for my baby and my todler for snack time.
    I always get the sugar free version but still find they taste amazing. Actually it's a great snack for anybody, not just kids. I find them very refreshing. The cups are also very convenient for taking to the parc or any outdoor place. We love them and we always have them in the house.