Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 22, 2019

I would not buy these again

This product is affordable but I don’t like the tangy taste. It is too sweet and leaves a bad after taste in your mouth. I don’t like the texture or that when you open the top some squirts out.

April 06, 2018

I would not

I would not buy this product again. It does not smell good at all. For the price of thd product i thought it would be better. Really disappointed in the product

March 03, 2018

Yuck Yuck yuck

My daughter absolutely hated this stuff! The taste was way off and the texture was grainy. She took one bite and spit it out almost immediately. I was very disappointed as we usually love this brand.

March 02, 2018

It tasted like medicine

It is very appealing to know that it’s unsweetened and you would grab them right away but don’t be fooled by the unsweetened. You really want to look into how the product will end up tasting and how citrusy it is as some kids are not advised to eat sour products.

February 22, 2018

#fruitsationsmornings #cadeau!

Mon petit fils a goûter au Mott's fruitsation +fibre que nous avons reçu en #cadeau il n'a pas aimer du tout il n'a pas terminé le contenant il le trouvait trop sûr

February 11, 2018

Not for our household

The raspberry flavour was definitely not a hit in our house.
    My husband, myself and our child did not like the flavour at all. to me it was ok but to my husband and child it was not good at all.
    Will not be buying again!

February 05, 2018

My Daughter disliked it!

My Daughter was excited to try this Raspberry plus Fibre Apple Snack but she disliked the pink color, scent and taste. One spoonful was enough for her. She doesn’t want me to ever buy this flavor again.

June 16, 2017

Sour

If you don't like raspberries then you will definitely not like this flavour of the motts fruitsation. It's sour and kind of like eating raspberry flavoured cough syrup in apple sauce. Wouldn't buy this particular flavour.

1.7/5

June 11, 2017

Although the premise of extra fruit in a cup for kids is great, my daughter would not eat it. There was nothing I could do to get her to eat it. I tried it myself and felt the texture was too thick. Great idea, but the actual product was a flop.

June 07, 2017

I tried Mott's sensation +fibre raspberry and the tropical. I thought the tropical was better (and I didnt like it that much) it had a texture like apple sauce but still tasted chalky and bland for me. I have a baby and he usually eats most things that are puree kind however he didnt seem to like the taste very much either. Its unfortunate because I really love the Mott's brand generally and was excited to taste this but its just not for us.