Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

August 16, 2018

I have a very picky eater at home, I love most of motts products! This one is great! My little one gets the things she needs! I also enjoy this product !

Easy dessert

Definitely an easy after school snack for my kids but the flavor isn't all that great. To my kids it taste just the same as the regular apple flavor. Could use more flavor.

August 14, 2018

Great Flavor to Start Out the Day!

I was diagnosed with pre-diabetes a couple of years ago and have struggled with eating right. With MOTT'S Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry, I can shop, come home and place the entire pack right into the refrigerator. Each morning it is easy to grab one plus a boiled egg and go!

Picky eater loves!

My little pickey eater loves these. I have a hard time getting him to eat just about anything actually good for him. So these are a nice change. He will eat willingly I know he’s getting a little extra

Fruit with a Twist

My whole family loves Mott's Fruitsations applesauces. Kids and grandkids and even the adults love these when we put in the frig and let them get cold. They are good to eat any time. We grew up eating applesauce whenever we ate pork so we have them with dinner as well. So delicious and so satisfying. Love all the flavor varieties but especially the raspberry.

Tastes great!

These are a great snack for both kids and adults as I've been known to have a couple as well :) Tastes great and something quick to grab for a snack. Would recommend to others!

So yummy kids love it.

I babysit in my home and I always have this on hand. Great after snack for the kids. My family also love this. Great for school lunches. Great tasting and not messy.

August 13, 2018

Even my picky boys love the flavor!

I bought this as a good way of getting a little fiber in the diet for my boys and (husband) lol. They all loved the flavor. I highly recommend this product!

August 08, 2018

Everything you could want in an applesauce

I am a huge fan of this applesauce for 5 reasons! #1 unsweetened - yass! no one needs extra sugar in their life. #2 +fibre - yasss again! I love getting fibre in my diet to keep me full. # 3 taste - raspberry is such a great tart and not too sweet flavour, I love raspberries and this has a good raspberry flavour #4 low calorie - if you need a small snack to tie you over between breakfast and lunch, or lunch and dinner, or even as dessert this is great, #5 pre-portioned - I love that you get 6 and they can keep in the cupboard or fridge. When I buy a bigger bottle of applesauce I always feel pressured to finish it after opening it.

August 08, 2018

I'll buy this product every time!

My family love Motts Fruitsations they are absolutely delicious! Great Price and i never here a complaint! Healthy and Tasty. I also love how many different kinds there are, My daughter can try different flavours all the time :)