Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical
    FamilyRated Reviewers' Choice Award 2018 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2017

January 19, 2019

Mon garçon adore

J'adore ce produit mes enfants sen mangent à la tonne... très bon goût . Toujours rafraîchissant. Très bon goût
    Je vois le recommande à toute la famille.

kids favorite

this the only brand of flavored apple sauce i buy. my kids love it the taste is great just wish the came in bigger containers othe then that its the best

January 18, 2019

A Snack you can feel good about

I bought these for my son as he has to cut out sugar from his diet. As a pre teen he is struggling. I purchased these because he loves raspberries. Needless to say these have become his go to snack.

Yummy!!

We love these lil cups of fruitness!!! Our lil guy 15 months old will devour these..its nice that the portions are smaller as they are great as a dip for fruit or a side with lamb or pork!! Great flavors ...no yucky after taste!!

January 17, 2019

My kids & I are crazy for thid stuff

My kids and I go crazy for Motts applesauce! I love how they incorporate fun fruits with the apples and veggies! We have 3 kids between the ages of 4-10 and they take a cup daily to school!

Miam

Les préférer a toute la famille. Sa goûte le ciel. Les vrais fruits et cest bon pour les collations et rentre bien dans boîte a lunch. Se transporte bien

January 14, 2019

Great snack! Kids enjoy everytime!

My kids will always chose this as a snack, it’s great to bring around, they love all the flavours this being their favourite. Good, refreshing and healthy all at the same time! Win!

Great snack

I love these fir my kids. It can be hard to find on the go healthy snacks. These are not high in sugar but actually taste good. I often pack these in my kids lunches. I have kept the containers in the past as little snack bowls, they come in pretty handy.

January 13, 2019

good

really good taste and worth the price my kids just love to have this item and its easy to pack and give it to them for thier school lunch will reccomend others to try it.

January 13, 2019

Tastes great

Great tasting snack in an easy to pack/carry/ grab container. My kids love it in their lunch and it's good for them! Lots of diffrent flavors to choose from. Convenient size and packaging. It's easy for kids to open themselves. A snack you can feel good about your kids having.