Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

If you like this product, you might also like: Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Raspberry

July 02, 2019

I finally found the perfect snack for my fussy little eater.

My 3 yr old son is hard to get to try new things or even more variety. He had applesauce before and seemed to approve, so when i saw the Fruitsations Tropical i thought, this is one product i will take a chance on. Well, im so glad i did !! He loved it! I now had a take with us anywhere snack i knew he wouldnt waste. Plus its safe from nut allergies other children may have so I gave it to other children on playdates with him. I really liked the flavor myself so went back and bought extra. In fact, we both liked the Fruitsations Tropical so much, i began to buy other flavors of it. Thank you Motts !!

June 26, 2019

Great Taste + Fiber !!

This is a great snack that is enjoyed by my whole family...we take it to work, packed in lunch bags & can be easily taken for long car rides this summer ...delicious flavors & the added bonus of fiber keeps us full and satisfied ....

June 25, 2019

Excellent

J'achète ceci pour les collations de mes enfants ! Ils adore et c'est facile à emporter dans les sorties :) Je le conseille à tout les parents miam :)

June 25, 2019
    New Brunswick, Canada

Love buying these

I love buying these , my daughter loves them as well . It has lots of fibres which is good for my daughter . I love that they have different flavours , comes with 6 . Great price as well

June 19, 2019

Great new product

We have always been apple sauce lovers in our house. But motts has gone and improved the product 100%. Same great taste but with added fibre! It’s our new go to snack!

June 06, 2019

Yummyyy!!!

Me and my son love these!!!!! I can’t get enough and neither can he! So tasty and a super easy snack!

The price is great for this product!

You can usually find them on sale and I get a bunch then!!!
    Taste like a tropical vacation! ✅

June 05, 2019

A adopter!!

Quand je regarde pour une collation santé , les compotes non sucrées de Fruit sensations sont ma solution!! Ils renouvellent leur saveur. J'adore la tropicale, petite saveur discrète, juste assez! Jamais de problème de grumeaux avec cette marque!

June 05, 2019

Daughters hooked

We went to the store to buy these and my daughter's said she wouldn't eat them she doesn't like them. Next thing I know the next day she has eaten half of them and the day after they were gone and I was getting asked to buy more. I never even got to try one but it's a win from my 12 year daughter.

June 04, 2019

Delicious

My family loves the apple, peach and carrot apple sauce, and it makes me feel good I can feed my kids a healthy snack whether it’s at home or on the go. The pouches are perfect for those busy days where you are rushing out the door but don’t want the mess. I highly recommend having these as a staple in your home!

June 04, 2019

Ma fille adore

Ici c’est le dessert par excellence! Ma filles adore ce produit et moi aussi d’ailleurs ahah! Nous prônons les desserts santé et cette compote est parfaite pour cela!