Mott's Fruitsations +Fibre Unsweetened Tropical Reviews

Suggested Retail Price/Prix de détail suggéré: $2.49-$3.99

September 04, 2020

Lunches

These are perfect for school lunches. My kids love them and they don't take much room in the lunch box. A good healthy snack that every parent should buy.

September 02, 2020
    Saskatchewan, Canada

A Very Good Product

I have to say that I was skeptical when first trying this product but it turned out to be very delicious. I really like the idea of the added fiber as well as most people don't seem to get enough...me included. I have purchased this product regularly and will continue to do so.

August 16, 2020

My kids #1 fave snack.

These applesauces are great, they are fairly priced (especially when they go on sale), kid loves them (even when he haatteeeesss everything else) and I feel decently about it because it’s fruit and veg. They are always in my pantry!

August 06, 2020

Great taste

My son loves this apple sauce. He eats one cup each day, he’s not a big eater but he definitely eats this. I love the fact that it also has fibre in it.

3.2/5

August 04, 2020

Not a fan

Tried these out and hated the texture and taste. Reminds me of baby food. Its good for a school snack for children is good for the nutritional value.

August 04, 2020

I buy this product almost every week

I enjoy these fruit cups and so does my son. When he started eating foods this was one of the first things he tried and he absolutely loved it.
    It's a great value and a delicious snack.

August 03, 2020

Yummy

I will definitely buy this again! Looking forward to trying all flavours.
    Very fruity very flavourful, not sweet at all. Full of natural yummy goodness.

August 02, 2020

great product

I used to buy for take to office lunches. Then when covid hit, I bought again. Was pleased it gives you fruit and Fibre long shelf live. Always have a snack available whether st home or take to work

August 01, 2020

Definitely good for the fibre + unsweetened aspect!

Often times unsweetened products tend to fall through but this flavor comes through perfectly balanced between a tropical taste and a natural sweetness. It is a wonderful plus that there is fiber content!

July 30, 2020

Great Snack For school and Outings!

I personally love eating these sauces. They are my go-to snacks when Im on the go or at school. My little siblings find them absolutely delicious and they are at a great price.