Mott's Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daiquiri Cocktail Mix Reviews

This rum-based cocktail will bring the beach to you. Blending the sweet juicy flavour of plump strawberries and the tanginess of lime.

Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is the category leader in cocktail mixes that provides an easy solution for mixing cocktails/mocktails when entertaining at home. Since consumers like variety, Mott’s Mr & Mrs T is offering more variety to choose from to make it easier for consumers have more diversity on hand.

Suggested retail price: $3.69-$4.99

June 25, 2018

Miam

J’ai été choisie par Chickadvisor pour tester ce produit et wow !! J’ai adorée son goût ! Je ne bois pas souvent et ce petit mix est parfait pour moi lors de belle journée !!

June 25, 2018

For hot summer days...you will want this!

I chose the Margarita mix and wow! Perfect drink to blend with some ice, the mix and some alcohol. I highly recommend for those in a pinch who do not want to sacrifice taste and quality.

June 24, 2018

Sweet and thick!

This stuff is really delicious, but, is it ever sweet! Too sweet, in my opinion. The cocktail mix is a thick, red, syrupy liquid - it's almost like pancake syrup in consistency. We learned the hard way that we ran out of all of our straight liquor. We only had flavoured liqueur and rum on hand. So I made two cocktails: with what we had in our liquor cabinet - one with lychee liqueur, coconut rum and pineapple juice. The other one is a mocktail with lychee juice and pineapple juice. I added some of the fruit in there to infuse the flavour. The drinks were all a little sweet but they were still a hit! I think Mott's Mr & Mrs T Strawberry Daquiri is a great addition for someone who doesn't want the alcoholic content but still wants to enjoy company. It is incredibly sweet, so it would be great to have the straight liquor to balance the taste, but other than that, I'd keep a bottle stashed in my cabinet! It's great on ice cream as well!

#XYStuffClub #tryMottsMrMrsT #gotitfree

June 23, 2018

Un vrai délice!!

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer gratuitement le mix Daiquiri aux fraises de Motts Mr & Mrs T. Quelle délice!! Je l'ai tout simplement mélangé avec du rhum, de la glace concassée et quelques fraises et wow!! Un cocktail à boire entre amis, sous le soleil!!! Je vais prochainement essayé celui Martini aux framboises bleues. Un must pour l'été.

June 21, 2018

Great summer mix

I wanted the martini but couldn’t find it so I picked the strawberry daiquiri instead.
    The package came with a drink menu which helped,
    I made several different drinks and all were easy to kale, tasted fresh and delicious and I enjoyed them.
    It is a tad sweet so make sure you follow the recipes for drinks.
    I like it can sit in the cupboard and be used without any hassle when you want a drink.
    I would buy again.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Really tasty, but a bit too sweet.

I really liked this strawberry daiquiri cocktail mix, but found it a bit too sweet when it wasn't mixed with alcohol. With alcohol it was fine, but with other non-alcoholic beverages it was quite sweet. Still, it is a good product and quite good value.

Sweet Strawberry daiquiri!

I love the taste of Mr and Mrs T strawberry daiquiri. I love to blend it and make a delicious frozen daiquiri. It is delicious. I do find it a little sweet when I don't blend it with ice but it still is an amazing, fresh strawberry taste. Makes it easy to make delicious strawberry cocktails.

Awesome for the summer

I was lucky to be chosen to try the MOTT'S MR & MRS T STRAWBERRY DAIQUIRI COCKTAIL MIX. I added a shot of vodka and ice and shook it up using a shaker. It turned out amazing. I then topped it off with fresh strawberries and mint. It was a very popular drink. Try it out for any party!

Have Fun with Mott's Cocktail Mix

The first drink I made with this mix was a Strawberry Watermelon Vodka Cooler. The Mr. & Mrs. T Mix added a great depth and sweetness to the drink. I served it to 3 people who also agreed you could get very creative with this mix. I then used a frozen mixed berry combo to create another fantastic drink with this mix. The possibilities are endless. Try it out and have some fun with Mott's! Thanks to XYStuff for the opportunity to test and review this complimentary product. #GotItFree #XYStuffClub

June 20, 2018

Great Drink Mix for Making Mocktails or Cocktails!

I received Motts Mr & Mrs Strawberry Daiquiri Mix Free to sample. I successfully tried it as a cocktail mix and a mocktail mix!
    I tired the Motts strawberry daiquiri mix blended together with frozen wild blueberries, ice and vodka and it tasted amazing and refreshing! It was a fruity and tasty drink that I enjoyed on a hot evening night with my fiance.
    I also tried the Motts strawberry daiquiri mix alone with ice and water and it was also a refreshing and tasty drink! I enjoyed the sweet taste of strawberries without having to pick them from the patch!
    All together a great mixer to use for everyday creations, or mixes that are already tried and true! Having a drink on your own, or with company, this mix is a must for any kitchen!!
    A great mix for the drinker, or the non-drinker.
    Thanks Mott's for adding an amazing tasty mixer to my life! I will definitely purchase this mixer again, and excited to try all the other ones right away!!
    A++ tasty strawberry daiquiri mixer!