Mr Clean Antibacterial Spray Reviews

3.2/5

February 12, 2019

Love

I like this product mr clean antibacterial spray smells great and cleans great and disinfects my counters and other surfaces I would recommend this to everyone it's a great product

December 20, 2018

Mr.Clean rocks the block

I never thought that there was a cleaner out there that could work on stubborn stains as well as Mr.Clean but there product does what it says in the name, number one household cleaner for my family and recommended to all my friends..

September 19, 2018

I love the smell

I love Mr clean Antibacterial Spray, I clean everything from the counters to the bathroom with it, I love how good it cleans and love the fresh smell that last for hours.

August 09, 2018

Smells Great

I love Mr Clean Bacterial Spray. It smells great and I love the way it makes my house smells fresh and clean. It is easy to use and does a great job disinfecting my home

April 21, 2018

Fantastic

Like many other Mr Clean products, this is one of the best products. Leaves a nice scent and is easy to use. I recommend this product to all my friends and family.

April 20, 2018

Good for use almost anywhere

We use on almost all surfaces- from bathroom to floors to counter tops. Smell isn't to strong yet formula is pretty concentrated which is nice for $$. You can usually find a coupon out there did product as well.

April 03, 2018

WILL BUY AGAIN

will buy again works great for flue season thank you mr clean qall ur prducts r awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

March 11, 2018

Its effective

Great for a fast bathroom cleanup. I use it daily for even more effect. Can’t clean my bathroom without it. Smells good too. I would idvise using it

March 09, 2018

Squeaky Clean

mr. clean is my go to. I love that it comes in antibacterial especially during cold and flu season. it cleans great and leaves a nice fresh scent. I always feel like everything is super clean when I am done.

March 05, 2018

Great product

I love this spray so much. I'm a mom of a toddler and a baby who just loves to put everything in their mouth. I use this on commonly touched areas and it gives a pleasant smell unlike some other products I've used. I only trust mr.clean