Mr Clean Antibacterial Spray Reviews

September 12, 2017

Known and trusted brand

Love this brand, i will always go back to repurchasing. Use it for everything to disinfect. It has a clean scent. Great for the house! Would recommend

August 11, 2017

Absolutely love this stuff!

This product is amazing! It works fantastically and the best part of it all is the smell. It doesn't stink like the typical chemical smell. It smells clean and fresh!

Mr Clean knows whats up!

Love this fluid it. It can clean many things around the house!
    Tried on mirrors, fridge, floor, stove and even bathtub.
    My only complaint is the smell, It's a bit too strong for my me.

August 11, 2017

Mr clean best cleaning products

Mr clean antibacterial spray is very effective and does it's job perfectly fine. I love all Mr clean cleaning products and the magic eraser is actually magic.

April 10, 2017

Mr Clean Antibacterial spray is one of the best sprays that gives away a lot of the germs, it is easy to find and cheaper then most brand's I would recommend this to anyone who's looking to clean around their house.

March 23, 2017

Mr Clean is a brand I trust and a product I always have in my home. Mr Clean antibacterial spray gives me piece of mind to use it on my taps, handles and door knobs during flu season knowing I am protecting my family from illness. It did not leave a residue nor did it have a strong odour. I strongly recommend this product for any household who wants to thoroughly keep their homes free of germs.

January 23, 2016

This comes in a spray. It is very convenient and great on countertops or in the bathroom. It leaves a clean fresh scent. I recommend this cleaner . Mr Clean has been around for a very long time so is of great quality.