Murphy's Oil Soap Reviews

January 07, 2018

Love this product

I love this product and use it regularly on my lAmanited floors!
    I find it gets right down there and leavesh floors with a sine and nice scent throughout the house! It’s also good on any wooden surface like my kitchen cabinets! I like how efficient it is aswell as a little bit goes a long ways! It lasts a good few times and leaves the house smelling fresh and clean for a longer period of
    Time opposed to the abweabge every day cleaner

August 12, 2017

So many uses. I highly recommend Murphy's Oil Soap

Hi there,

I have used Murphys Oil Soap for myself and my family for many years for everything from keeping my wood floors nourished and clean, to cleaning off oil stains off laundry to Conditioning our leather sofas and chairs. It also cleans them as well. I also use it to weatherproof and clean and condition our leather and pleather shoes, boots, jackets and bags. It's an economical safe alternative to expensive harmful spray products. I highly recommend good old Murphys Oil Soap! PS works great on car interiors as well.

May 22, 2017

Murphys oil soap is an amazing product I use it on my wood floors it keeps them looking great and it doesn't make them slippery I also use it on my leather and wood furniture its great for cleaning leather and keeping it soft and shiny. You can also use it to remove certain stains on clothing. Lots of good uses you can find on Pinterest. Its a great product I always make sure I have some on hand.

May 05, 2017

Works well on our original hard wood floors. It is hard to make them shine because they are so old. It does condition them well though. Smells good too.

April 24, 2017

I have hardwood floors in my living room, thanks to this lovely stuff my floors are beautiful and stay bright and glossy. Made witth pure Vegetable oil soap it is a great choice for wood cleaning. Add with warm water and it becomes magic. No soapy resin. Enjoy as much as my family does

April 08, 2017

This product is good for cleaning wood floors. Gives a good shine a good fresh clean. I use this product. Find this product at any store very cheap 1 price!

March 04, 2017

J'utilise le Murphy pour mes plancher de bois franc, et sa fonctionne a merveille ! le plancher ne devient pas collant lorsque lavez donc c'est agréable ! l'odeur est légère et mes planchers reste beau longtemps !

March 01, 2017

My mother used this product, so naturally it became a cleaner I trust. I've tried many other brands but always went back to Murphy's. Not only do I wash all my floor surfaces with it, but I use it for all my wood furniture cleaning. There is no sticky residue, the smell is pleasant, and the quality is consistent. Great value for the price.

January 05, 2017

I love this product. I use it on hardwood,tiles and laminate. It smells fresh and puts a great sheen on the floors. Wish the end result lasted longer!

December 05, 2016

I use this to clean any wood surface in my house. My floor is laminate but I still use this for my floor because it cleans everything really well. I also use this for my dining table and coffee tables. It works really well and leaves my furniture shiny and clean. It is not very expensive.