Murphy's Oil Soap Reviews

Ranked #39 out of 390 in Household Cleaning Products

April 08, 2017

This product is good for cleaning wood floors. Gives a good shine a good fresh clean. I use this product. Find this product at any store very cheap 1 price!

March 04, 2017

J'utilise le Murphy pour mes plancher de bois franc, et sa fonctionne a merveille ! le plancher ne devient pas collant lorsque lavez donc c'est agréable ! l'odeur est légère et mes planchers reste beau longtemps !

March 01, 2017

My mother used this product, so naturally it became a cleaner I trust. I've tried many other brands but always went back to Murphy's. Not only do I wash all my floor surfaces with it, but I use it for all my wood furniture cleaning. There is no sticky residue, the smell is pleasant, and the quality is consistent. Great value for the price.

January 05, 2017

I love this product. I use it on hardwood,tiles and laminate. It smells fresh and puts a great sheen on the floors. Wish the end result lasted longer!

December 05, 2016

I use this to clean any wood surface in my house. My floor is laminate but I still use this for my floor because it cleans everything really well. I also use this for my dining table and coffee tables. It works really well and leaves my furniture shiny and clean. It is not very expensive.

September 22, 2016

All hardwood in our house except bath and kitchen, but Murphy's works on all floors. nice, clean but not an over powering scent. leaves floors clean and shiny with no film or "greasy feel" like others i have tried!

September 08, 2016

I bought this when I first moved into my place because it has original hardwood. awesome. this murphy's oil is a classic and works awesome

It is cheap, really removes stains and dirt from your floor. Leaves a shine and fresh smell. You can also do spot cleaning with it. drip it on to an area and use a "dry" cloth top wipe up. That works to fill nicks or scratches in your floor, sort of seals them until you can get them re-sanded etc.

Won't strip any lacquer or stain. Just a good ol' fashioned wood floor cleaner. Love it.

July 05, 2016

Works well on dirty, wooden floors. Easy to use, you don't have to use a lot of force to clean the floors and has a very strong smell, but for some reason not overpowering.

July 05, 2016

I have been using this oil soap on my hand scraped hardwood and it works beautifully! A little goes a long way as it leaves my floors with a beautiful shine minus the sticky residue that I used to get with other cleaners. Another added bonus is the mild soapy smell. It does not smell harsh as many cleaners do. Murphy's Oil Soap is something I plan on using for a long time!

June 19, 2016

I have been using this stuff on my wood floors for years. It has a lovely, clean lemon scent. It leaves my hardwood looking shiny and moisturized. The best part about this oil soap is that you can wash the floor with it and you don't need to rinse! Always leaves them shiny, streak-free and residue-free. 5 stars - I will use for years to come.