My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

Cuba

Eau rafraîchissante

Voilà un petit spray qui rafraîchit lors des journées chaudes! Vous pouvez utiliser ce spray le matin et le soir avant de mettre votre crème afin d'ajouter des minéraux de plus a votre peau!

Gives sticky feeling

I got it free from ChickAdvisor for my honest review. For something that can go into your eyes, this one has so much fragrance. I'm not sensitive to fragrance but it's too strong, flowery but strong. The mist sprays easily to whole face, however it has sticky gum feeling to it. I like the glass packaging but it's heavy.

2.2/5

My bottle was faulty

When I received this product it had leaked during shipping so there was only half a bottle to try out, the scent is overpowering in this product as well. I feel that the mist could be finer but again it could just be my bottle. I would not recommend this product or repurchase.

Un toute en un

Donc , sans aucun doute je trouve le produit tres beau . Toujours cool quand les produit sont efficaces ET beau . Moi jen metais apres mettre netoyer le visage,avant la creme de jour . Et je trouvais que sa enlevais la sensation de tiraillements que jai apres mettre laver le visage . Lodeur est waw! Legere mais tout de meme odorante . Je les amener avec moi durant les grosse chaleur comme brume pour me rafrechir , et meme pour fixer mon maquillage .... je la trouve fantastique. Non seulement elle hydrate en douceur mais elle rafraîchit et fix le maquillage . Jai rien a dire de negatif je la rechete des que je fini celle-là

July 12, 2019

J'ai aimé mais sans plus

J'ai essayé ce produit dans les dernières semaines. Je trouve que c'est rafraîchissant, mais je ne crois pas intégrer ce produit dans ma routine. C'est vraiment une préférence personnelle, car je ne vois pas vraiment une réelle utilité à ce genre de produit.

2.8/5

ok

HOnestly,

I Did not get the purpose of this spray.

It feels sticky and so not refreshing. Smells good though. And the packaging is very nice. But would not recommend.

July 11, 2019

I want to smell like this all day

This product smells soooo good!! It smells light and fresh. Rejuvenating in the morning, and calming in the evening. My skin loves it- it isn't quote unquote "hydrating" like some other mists, which actually dry out my face; it helps for real! I will definitely be incorporating this into my daily routine moving forward! 😍

Love this!!

I’m obsessed with this beauty mist! I have super dry and sensitive skin but this mist along side the moisturizer that goes with it has been a game changer for my skin. The mist helps give me a dewy look but nothing crazy just a natural dew, having dry skin I love that so much. I love using the mist alone on beach days with a little highlighter it’s gives such a beautiful glow im obsessed! I would definitely recommend to try this product out if you have dry skin.

I like it

The "My Clarins Re-Fresh Hydrating Beauty Mist" was really cool to try out. I had never used a beauty mist before so I was not too sure how it should be used. First, I tried spraying my face after washing my face, but I didn't like that because my skin still needed some cream but then applying the cream on top of the spray felt gross and slippery. What I have found works for me with this product is to spray my face after makeup, This helps my makeup look and feel more natural (but spray BEFORE applying mascara). I also like using the spray when its really hot, so when I want to moisturize my face but I don't want to use a thick cream, I just use the spray!

Best face mist!

This Clarins product is a MIST have! Honestly it is so refreshing and smells divine! It makes my skin appear more young and supple and I recommend it to everyone who asks about my skin! I’ve already gotten my sister and mother hooked on Clarins beauty !

Also the packaging is so subtle and totally counter top worthy!

Keep coming up with great products! I’m hooked for life!