My Clarins RE-FRESH Hydrating Beauty Mist Reviews

This beautifying fruity floral water preps your skin for day/night treatments, moisturizes, and boosts its glow.

Cette eau embellissante florale et fruitée prépare la peau à l’application des soins jour et nuit, l’hydrate et la fait rayonner.

You may also like My Clarins RE-BOOST Refreshing Moisturizing Cream.

In loveee!!

I use this mist first thing in the morning after toner, it is soo refreshing. Its hydrating without drying out your skin. Soft spray, wont drench your face.
    The scent is amazing, it is light and soft without being too overpowering. I am literally in love with this one!

June 25, 2019

Très rafraîchissant, must have d'été !

Cette brume est hyper rafraîchissante et surtout hydratante pour le visage ! Parfaite pour l'été ou pour fixer le maquillage ! Cependant, le seul reproche c'est l'embout pulvérisateur qui n'est pas assez large, il faut donc plusieurs pressions pour faire tout le visage.

2.7/5

Not a huge fan

The first time I tried it I found it had a burning sensation to it and made my eyes water from the smell. I liked that it made my make up look great and went very well with the cream. Using both seemed to be over doing it a bit and not necessary. I’d use it as is to add a brightened dew look for a beach day.

Simplement parfait

Une bruine fruitée et florale pour hydrater rien de mieux.
    Je l’utilise juste avant de me maquiller pour aider l’hydratation avec le maquillage c’est parfait. En complément avec la crème je suis combler!
    Moi qui cherchait ce type de produit naturel et bien j’ai enfin trouver !!!

June 25, 2019

Great light mist bottle !

I really like how light and fine of a mist this bottle sprays but this product did irritate/lightly burn my normal not sensitive skin with every application. I’m not sure if I do recommend this product because you can get better face mists that don’t irritate your skin and smell better. I received this product from chick advisor to review.

Not my fave sadly..

Unfortunately, I actually didn't like this. I thought I would honestly love it... but I don't.

Pros: smells pretty good, decent packaging
    Cons: Leaves a slightly tacky/sticky feeling on my skin, smell may be too strong for some people...I actually like the smell though, I felt like I could only use it on my body and not my face.

The smell does go away after a while but found it best suited for the body and wished I could use it on my face too.. really didn't like the tacky feel...it also has more 'other' ingredients than I expected it to have.

#gotitfree

June 24, 2019

Effective boost with a great spray range!

I received this product to try from Chick Advisor and I’ll definitely be purchasing it again! It’s great for prepping my face before makeup or when I’m doing a makeup-free day. It moisturizes and truly “boosts” your skin. It’s made with mostly natural ingredients so it really is refreshing when you spray it.

I love this mist!

I have been loving this mist since I got it. I’m so glad i received this product otherwise I wouldn’t have known how great it is. I spray it on my face multiple times a day because it makes my skin feel refreshed and gives a boost of hydration. Since using it I have noticed softer hydrated looking skin. It also has a great scent! I love the smell of it!

Amazing product!

After washing my face and putting on my facial moisturizer in the morning I would spray this on my face and I really found that it actually made my face feel so refreshed and this lasted all day! I love it!!

ZESTY!

O-m-g! I'm totally loving the smell. I can't get over it. It just arrived and while I was sitting on my deck I figured, why not try it now? I fell in love with the scent. So far - so good!!!