Nair 3 in 1 Hair Removal Lotion Reviews
#63 in Hair Removal

1.5/5

October 14, 2019

Burning Sensation

This did the job, but it caused horrible razor burns, and tons of redness (and I'm someone who rarely gets redness from products). It's not worth the pain, in my opinion. Shaving is a better alternative. Not to mention the disgusting smell.

October 08, 2019
    Southwark, United Kingdom

Perfect fuss free hair removal

I've used Nair for years. I have quite sensitive skin, but I have never had an reaction to this cream. I use it on my forearms about once every six weeks. Nair keeps them soft and smooth. It's so easy to use and the hairs grow back softer and finer.

August 08, 2019
    West Lothian, United Kingdom

Hair removal

Who doesn’t love hair removal it gets rid of them unwanted hairs it’s my go to before a party or a night out leaves my skin feeling smooth and smells nice

1.7/5

March 07, 2019

I wouldn't buy this product

I would not buy this product as it made my skin very irrartated and it smells awful I would not recommend to anyone and it also leaves your skin rough and

February 20, 2019

Hair gone.

I have really coarse hair on my fingers and toes. So I remove it by using Nair hair removal. I just have a soaky bath while I wait the 5 minutes for it to work. Wash it off and hair is gone. Important for my self image.

2.7/5

June 26, 2018

Never using this ever again!

About my experience: i don't know if i the lot das deffective or what happened BUT i used it as normal and this time it removed not only the hair but MY SKIN! Obviously left scared and in other parte it didn't removed the hair. I am still trying to get tus of the scars.

May 03, 2018
    Florida, United States

stinky but worthy

i just love nair. although the smell is funky and takes a few good washes go get off , it removes all hair off. but if left too long or applied back to back, it will burn

April 11, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Not totally impressed

This smells bad and even after you wash it away you can still smell it. It does what it says but you can feel regrowth in the area you use it the next day so it’s really no different than shaving.

April 10, 2018

Works So Well

I used to get my upper lip waxed and it hurt so much. This hair removal Cream works so well, and it doesn't leave my skin burning like most of the hair removal creams do.

2.0/5

April 10, 2018

This product is possibly the worst ones out there you can put on your skin, I tried this on my arms and the smell is horrible and makes me gag everytime I applied. It is quick to remove as once it's applied and wait after washing, the hair is gone but I wouldn't recommend to sensitive skin as it may leave a burning sensation.