Prestige Item
NARS Blush Reviews

NARS blush is available in more than one shade! The blush provides a sheer natural hint of colour to brighten up your face. With transparent pigments, avoid heaviness with NARS Blush.
The Orgasm colour is peachy pink with some shimmer
Sourced from: narscosmetics.com

May 12, 2011

Love NARS blushes, all of them, but find that Orgasm is far overrated. Especially the one with all the huge gold flecks in it. Will be picking one up this weekend for sure as I have been putting it off for a while now due to the price. But as always, I have finally justified it in my little head (will last forever, amazing pigment, little goes a long way) and will bite the bullet. Will add it to my collection of MAC, Smashbox, mineral blushes, etc. Why I even bother denying myself is beyond me, because I always wind up buying the products anyways. I am so full of it :-)

February 07, 2011

This is always my staple go to blush, it works great for everyday as well as special events. This shade is so popular for a reason, it looks absolutely amazing on almost everyone. Nars pigments can't be beat in my opinion. They are simply the best especially for shadows. I recently bought their jazzed up version called "super orgasm" and I loooooove it! I get compliments all the time! It's essentially the same color with a little more sparkle and iridescence. Nars blushes last me a long time too even when I am using it every day, definitely worth the price.

February 02, 2011

Great product! Timeless its something that you will always own! Goes with all skintypes adds a amazing touch of color1

February 02, 2011

I LOVE this blush. It's a beautiful corally pink with a golden frost.
    This is NARS' most famous product, because it is a universally flattering shade. Its very nicely pigmented for a blush and it gives you the most gorgeous golden glow when it hits the light. its almost a blush and highlighter in one because it definately makes your skin look glowy and beautiful when the light hits it. One thing I dont like about this product is the price. Its very expensive for a blush, but personally, i think its worth the splurge. If its too expensive for you, it is possible to find cheaper dupes in the drugstore, so just keep an eye out. :)

February 02, 2011

I love this blush. I was a bit skeptical at first but to be honest, the reason I like it, is that it looks good all the time. I can COUNT on it to look good. It's like the LBD of blushes, easy to use, easy to put on, looks good with any makeup I have on. I love it. =]

December 11, 2010

Decent blush but nothing spectacular! very basic, easy, natural looking.... slight shimmer to it, goes on nicely,smoothly, it's buildable. Pigmented yet sheer. Peachy rosy tint...

December 09, 2010

I love this color! Goes nice with my skin tone and pretty natural. I've received a few compliments on it.

November 06, 2010

This goes on light at first but once you layer it to your liking, it turns out amazing! The color is just beautiful and flattering. I have darker skin and was afraid this color wouldn't complement my skin tone but it didn't disappoint. I don't usually like shimmery make-up but this has a subtle shimmer to it that brings out the color of the blush. I am so glad I finally purchased this!

October 14, 2010

Nars Orgasm is the ultimate blush. Preferred by makeup artists, celebs and real women, it has the faintest amount of shimmer and "subtle pink for natural blush undertone, created to highlight the complexion." It can be quickly swept on in the morning for a daytime look, or layered for a more dramatic evening face. This cult favorite is the ultimate classic.

3.2/5

October 04, 2010

I use NARS in Torrid as I found it to be "Orgasm" for a darker skin tone. It goes on very natural and stays put all day.

It's a pricier blush but it comes in a generous amount and will last you forever. It's great for everyday use, and you can just apply more to build intensity when needed.