Prestige Item
NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer Reviews
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2017

January 17, 2016

If you're 30+ and/or have dry undereyes, this product is absolutely worth the price. When I was younger and didn't have the tiny fine lines under my eyes, I could wear any old drug store concealer. As I got older and my skin changed, everything I tried would be creased within an hour. I tried all the drugstore products, I tried several Benefit concealers - all of them creased on me. I tried this during a makeover and decided to splurge. My undereye area looks a million times better. As I did with previous concealers before, I still use Smashbox Under Eye Primer first (also a good product for older/dryer undereyes) and leave on for several minutes. I then pat it lightly and apply in a triangle shape under my eyes and gently pat and blend, followed by a light dusting of setting powder. Crease-free all day!

I will say that while it is magic for under my eyes, I can and sometimes do use a cheaper drug store concealer on less delicate, dry and crease-prone areas of my face such as blemishes when I am just doing everyday casual makeup. It helps stretch the lifespan of a rather pricey product by mostly using it where it does the most benefit.

If you're younger and with no fine lines under your eyes, you might not need this product or see how it significantly differs from less-expensive options. If you don't have a problem with creasing, I wouldn't rush out to buy this just because it's been highly rated. There are other good concealers out there for people without the skin issues I have mentioned, especially if you are mainly looking for blemish coverage. Sample a variety of concealers if you can, to find what works best for your skin and your needs.

For me personally, it is absolutely worth the price tag. I will never use another brand of concealer under my eyes again.

January 16, 2016

one I have had and repurchased a few times now
    everything NARS is beautiful and really you can't go wrong
    this is a perfect coverage concealer
    not too heavy and not too light

January 14, 2016

I purchased the mini version of this concealer in the shade "Custard". I've been using NARS Sheer Glow foundation in "Gobi" the past couple months, (and in "Deauville" for the summer).
    I've heard lots of good and bad reviews about this concealer and wanted to try it for myself. I've been using a concealer by COVERGIRL that I really like, but sometimes I wish it was a bit more pigmented.
    Radiant Creamy Concealer is definitely more pigmented, and it works really well for covering my dark under eyes. I've had no issues with it creasing and it stays on throughout the day.
    I wish there were more shade options, because "Custard" is just a bit too yellow/peach toned for me to use right now on areas other than my under-eyes. (The peachy tone of this actually helps with covering my dark circles, but it's obvious when I use it on the rest of my face). "Chantilly" (the lightest shade) would have been my next choice but it didn't come in the travel-size and it seemed like it might be too pale.
    The packaging of this concealer is nice - it has a doe foot applicator which is great for applying the product under my eyes. I'm not the biggest fan of the way NARS has rubberized caps / covering on their products, just because it's hard to keep the packaging clean, but it does look cool and help with opening/closing the product.
    I'm glad I tried this because it works amazingly well under my eyes, but it is expensive and the shade range could be expanded a touch more maybe.

January 13, 2016

I love NARS concealer, its my go-to if I am going out after a graveyard shift. Very pigmented & there's a shade that matches every skin tone. I get darker in the summer when I play beach volleyball, so I purchase 2 shades.

Under eye circle & acne are the best. Doesn't look cakey after you apply foundation & loose powder.

January 08, 2016

love the creaminess of this concealer; doesn't crack under your eyes and you get full coverage so gets those dark circles and you look fresh and awake.

January 08, 2016

This is one of the best high end concealers out there. It is quite pricey but I believe its worth it. I've been using this for a year now and I don't see my awlf switching to anything else

December 18, 2015

Very pleasant concealer. Have both the wet and dry formula. Looks wonderful for the first few hours, but seems to be drying after the 3rd hour.

December 17, 2015

I love the coverage it helps me acheive. It blends well and has a great texture. I do not have a beauty blender yet, I am eager to see the finish it provides with this product. I will update my review as soon as I have tried it!

December 09, 2015

I kept seeing positive reviews for this concealer on several beauty blogs so I decided I would give it a try. I bought the Vanilla and Custard shades and I have slightly fair skin. I like to use the Custard for correcting my dark circles and then the Vanilla on top for brightening. What is nice is that it is highly pigmented so a little goes a long way! The only downside is that it does dry very quickly and you don't want to use a lot because it can look a little dry and settle into fine lines.

December 08, 2015

NARS Radiant Creamy Concealer is very accommodating for all different skin tones from true ivory to deep brown.

NARS Radiant in Chantilly is the only concealer I've found that works well for my palest of skin.

It's a full coverage concealer that works well on under eye circles as well as redness around the nose, mouth, and that caused by skin imperfections. It's perfecting and illuminating.

You get a good amount of product in each tube, as well as the option to buy a smaller version if need be. It's not the cheapest (especially for a Canadian), but it is certainly not overpriced.

If your skin is darker than mine, you can choose to purchase this concealer two shades lighter than your own, it makes for a fantastic, long-lasting highlighter.