Natracare: Organic cotton tampons Reviews

October 18, 2017

I'm glad I discovered these!

The safest and most comfortable tampons ever. I appreciate a company that care about our health. I recommend these to anyone who never tried them before. 5 stars all the way.

November 24, 2016

I liked this tampons because of their simple design. Some do not come with an applicator, and I would recommend those over the ones that do. They are made of organic cotton, so they should be suitable for all skin types. They were absorbent, even though the design isn't have the "360" degree design that some other brands like Playtex brag about. They are also free of animal testing, so they are an excellent solution for someone looking to avoid those types of products.

January 25, 2016

Love these! Been using this brand for years.. Strongly recommended!

*Tip: If you are having problems finding them at your grocery store, check the health products/food section. They aren't normally displayed with the rest of the women's hygiene products.

March 03, 2015

These are the only tampons I like. They are unbleached, unscented and organic cotton!

November 04, 2013

With more info coming out about toxic bleaching agents in feminine hygiene products, I feel it's important to use chlorine, perfume free 100% cotton tampons. I have been using this product for a few yrs now and recommend it. The cotton tends to be a little harder, less flexible than other tampon brands, but it works really well and you are safer using them.