Natrel Baboo

Natrel Baboo Reviews

Ranked #431 out of 460 in Baby Miscellaneous

0.5/5

May 19, 2014

This stuff is HORRIBLE! I don't know what they put in it, but no matter how hard or long I shook it, there was always goop in the bottom. Save yourself the waste of money and just buy homo milk!

February 22, 2014

My 20 month old son has been drinking this since he turned 1 year old. He loves it. It was an easy transition from breast milk to the baboo milk. It's great tasting and healthy. there is nothing else like it out there. I like that there is also the small boxes with straws so it's easy for when you are traveling. The price is a bit steep but I think its worth it. Great product all around

May 14, 2013

We bought this to transition our one year old to regular milk and have been giving it to her for two months now. She loves her Baboo milk and gets excited and even signs for milk when she wants it. I love how it is fresh and has all the nutrients my growing toddlers needs at this stage. It is easy on her tummy. At first I didn't like that it didn't come in a 2L size but now I understand that because it is a fresh non-pasteurized product that it doesn't last more than 3-5 days so you probably wouldn't get through that much in a short amount of time. 1L is perfect and love the travel packs for when we go out. Great product and makes me feel good about what I am giving my daughter.

March 31, 2013

Natrel Baboo is a dairy product made with fresh milk specifically designed to ensure a smooth transition from breast milk or infant formula to regular milk for toddlers aged 12-24 months.

I used this product with my daughter, and it worked really well. I wanted her to experience a smooth transition from formula to fresh milk, and this really helped. She experienced no upset stomachs, or excessive gas.

If you also follow Natrel Baboo on Facebook, they offer a lot of coupons for their products. They also give out a lot of free product coupons, so it's really worth while to join - and keep updated on their page.

Shystarr79 has posted in the forum topic
    Anyone Picked?!

Abraham has posted in the forum topic
    Top 5 AFFORDABLE makeup brands!!

bobbensun added a new review for
    IÖGO Proteine

Shystarr79 has started a new forum topic
    Men can review on Chick Advisor?

prettyrainbow has posted in the forum topic
    Co-workers!

kelx has posted in the forum topic
    What is your current badge?

garrypark added a new review for
    popers ice

lamurap has posted in the forum topic
    Any fellow lonely people?

karma0317 has posted in the forum topic
    Want to be instagram friends?