Nature's Path Flax Plus Hot Oatmeal Reviews
Ranked #308 in Cereal

May 28, 2017

Delicious guilt free breakfast that still tastes good while being healthy. I like to make it with water and add a bit of cinnamon and brown sugar. I like the flax version cause you can add toppings or customize it to suit your tastes.

September 30, 2015

By heart Iam a Quaker oats person but this brand is also very good and worth the money after all oat meal is oat meal isn't it

September 30, 2015

as already said this is worth every penny___ so yummy dry or mixed!!!!!

May 26, 2015

WORTH EVERY PENNY....BEST tasting oatmeal & healthy too!!! I am so happy I stumbled upon this product a few months ago!!

April 17, 2015

This oatmeal is amazing and so good. I ran out one day and had to resort to Quaker's I took one spoon of it and threw it out. I did not realize how much sugar was in the Quaker and the quality of the oats were so low.

Love Nature's Path products and now only buy Nature's Path Oatmeal.

December 05, 2014

This is my go to brand for oatmeal. I love this with berries and milk in the morning. Its not overly sweet but does have a little bit of sweetness to it. I would eat this again and again!

April 16, 2014

If you're tired of the sugary, chemically-tasting oatmeal, give this a try. The ingredients are all "real food". The flavour my be plain but this opens up a world of possiblities - add cream, coconut milk, nuts, fruit, honey, or whatever else you like! Simple and satisfying for a snack or small meal.