Natures Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews
Ranked #74 in Oils & Vinegars

August 17, 2017

I love this product

This is the best thing ever. I use it for breakouts, shaving and for fever blisters. It helps with nearly everything!! My shaving has became alot smoother with no bumps. Breakouts and blisters go away faster.

June 28, 2017

I use this for everything!

Works great for cooking, especially when you're pan frying something that will be added to a coconut curry, it intensifies that delicious tropical flavour. I also use this moisturizer my skin, in a pinch to take off my makeup, and as a lip scrub, when I mix it with sugar or salt. I also microwave it in a bowl and use it as a hot oil hair and scalp treatment, So versatile and because it's organic you feel good about using it whenever you can.

July 29, 2016

I use coconut oil like a mask for my hair to repair the damage caused by the dye and it works and makes it look shiny and soft. The smell is a plus too

August 24, 2015

I love this product, I use it as a pre poo whenever it is wash day and it does wonders. It makes my hair super soft and easy to manage, the price is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to everyone!

June 13, 2014

This should be in everyone's home!
    I use it for everything.
    Great for cooking, as a moisturizer, a mouth rinse, face cleanser, and the list goes on.
    I have used it through out my whole pregnancy as a moisturizer and "stretch mark cream" and have yet to have any stretch marks appear and I am now into my 8th month.

July 31, 2013

Okay seriously coconut oil should be everyone and anyone's new go-to beauty secret.
    Rub it on your skin for moisture (your skin will absorb the oily residue)
    Make homemade toothpaste by mixing it with baking soda and mint oil
    Drench your hair in it for 45 minutes before a shower (super nourishing)
    Use a wee bit of it as a leave in conditioner/de-frizzer
    You can cook with it
    Use on babies diaper rash
    Lip moisturizer
    Remove gum from your hair

AND SO MUCH MORE
    if youre into natural and organic ways to clean up our life coconut oil should be on your list of new things to try. This stuff is like natures magic. Once you discover it, you'll be amazed.

June 25, 2013

I just recently discovered the benefits of coconut oil. My skin has been a disaster ever since I had my thyroid removed due to cancer. I have acne scars, red blotchy areas, brown sun spots and just plain dull, ugly skin. I started using the coconut oil as a cleanser and as a night moisturizer....within 2 days I noticed a difference in my skin. After 3 weeks, it looks so much brighter and healthier and my scars are red marks appear lighter.
    I've started to use the coconut oil as a eye makeup remover as well and have my daughters using it as well as a skin cleanser. Both girls are starting to get a bit of acne and it improved within a few days of using the coconut oil.
    My new favorite product!!

May 29, 2013

Coconut oil is hands down the most resourceful beauty product I own. I use it for literally everything. I feel like I'm on an infomercial when I tell my friends about it.

My favorite use for coconut oil though it a pre shampoo hair mask. Oh... my.... gosh. I put it on once a week before I go to bed and then shampoo it out in the morning. The result, shiny, soft, lovely hair. I also use it for makeup remover, night cream (all over my face), body moisturizer after every shower, and of course I cook with it as well.

Go out and buy a jar of this stuff. You will not regret it!

March 31, 2013

Coconut Oil has many purposes, I use it for cooking, as a salad dressing, as a deep conditioner and as a leave in conditioner. It is a multipurpose product that tastes and smells delicious!

January 27, 2013

I use this for cooking, bakeing, for my teeth and in my hair. Works great and so good for you!! Makes my hair super soft!