Natures Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil

Natures Way Organic Extra Virgin Coconut Oil Reviews

Ranked #498 out of 647 in Misc

July 29, 2016

I use coconut oil like a mask for my hair to repair the damage caused by the dye and it works and makes it look shiny and soft. The smell is a plus too

August 24, 2015

I love this product, I use it as a pre poo whenever it is wash day and it does wonders. It makes my hair super soft and easy to manage, the price is definitely worth it. I would recommend this to everyone!

June 13, 2014

This should be in everyone's home!
    I use it for everything.
    Great for cooking, as a moisturizer, a mouth rinse, face cleanser, and the list goes on.
    I have used it through out my whole pregnancy as a moisturizer and "stretch mark cream" and have yet to have any stretch marks appear and I am now into my 8th month.

July 31, 2013

Okay seriously coconut oil should be everyone and anyone's new go-to beauty secret.
    Rub it on your skin for moisture (your skin will absorb the oily residue)
    Make homemade toothpaste by mixing it with baking soda and mint oil
    Drench your hair in it for 45 minutes before a shower (super nourishing)
    Use a wee bit of it as a leave in conditioner/de-frizzer
    You can cook with it
    Use on babies diaper rash
    Lip moisturizer
    Remove gum from your hair

AND SO MUCH MORE
    if youre into natural and organic ways to clean up our life coconut oil should be on your list of new things to try. This stuff is like natures magic. Once you discover it, you'll be amazed.

June 25, 2013

I just recently discovered the benefits of coconut oil. My skin has been a disaster ever since I had my thyroid removed due to cancer. I have acne scars, red blotchy areas, brown sun spots and just plain dull, ugly skin. I started using the coconut oil as a cleanser and as a night moisturizer....within 2 days I noticed a difference in my skin. After 3 weeks, it looks so much brighter and healthier and my scars are red marks appear lighter.
    I've started to use the coconut oil as a eye makeup remover as well and have my daughters using it as well as a skin cleanser. Both girls are starting to get a bit of acne and it improved within a few days of using the coconut oil.
    My new favorite product!!

May 29, 2013

Coconut oil is hands down the most resourceful beauty product I own. I use it for literally everything. I feel like I'm on an infomercial when I tell my friends about it.

My favorite use for coconut oil though it a pre shampoo hair mask. Oh... my.... gosh. I put it on once a week before I go to bed and then shampoo it out in the morning. The result, shiny, soft, lovely hair. I also use it for makeup remover, night cream (all over my face), body moisturizer after every shower, and of course I cook with it as well.

Go out and buy a jar of this stuff. You will not regret it!

March 31, 2013

Coconut Oil has many purposes, I use it for cooking, as a salad dressing, as a deep conditioner and as a leave in conditioner. It is a multipurpose product that tastes and smells delicious!

January 27, 2013

I use this for cooking, bakeing, for my teeth and in my hair. Works great and so good for you!! Makes my hair super soft!

August 16, 2012

I use my coconut oil for cooking, sunscreen, moisturizer, chapstick, and for my hair. In my opinion it works best in cooking and as a moisturizer, sunscreen or chapstick, I wasn't too fond of having it in my hair but a lot of people swear by it. I always feel so good after using it as a sunscreen, it soaks up fast and doesnt leave behind any oily residue. it works 10 times bettter than any other sunscreen i have ever used without all the chemicals. I also use it in carrot cakes and to fry up vegetables. definitely worth the $11 I spent on it!

July 17, 2012

This item is extremely good. If your looking for pure extra virgin coconut oil,this is your product. I use it in my hair, on my body as a moisturizer, in my food and also as a supplement. Its the best and for a very good price.