Nerds Candy

Nerds Candy Reviews

Ranked #234 out of 253 in Candy

May 15, 2017

these candies are delicious so sweet and crunchy the different colours are definitely cheery and happy i just love them the taste is wonderful the value is Worth every penny and the quality is fantastic i 100 percent recommend these

January 11, 2016

As a teenager I was hooked on these ,love the flavors ,loved the fact that they were hard candy, so.yummy, still buy them now and then

June 15, 2015

Nerds were one of my favorite candies as a kid, two different flavors, they each have their own compartment, they taste great together or on their own, nice and crunchy, great flavor!

June 14, 2015

I always thought Nerds had a wonderful flavour and great texture! I like how you get two different flavours in one box so you can mix and match if you like.

June 14, 2015

this candy makes me really excited until now. i just love how it pops in my mouth, and i equally love the flavor.

May 12, 2015

I fondly remember these candies from my early youth. They were so good and loved the flavors. I can't eat these anymore like I use to. They are well priced and still taste delicious.

May 12, 2015

These were one of my favourites as a kid - though I don't eat them as much as an adult, they still make me super excited. I love opening a box and mixing the flavours, even if it's purely for nostalgia now :)

March 21, 2015

They aren't my favourite candy in the whole wide world, but they do remind me of being a kid and ho excited I was to always eat them! They have a very sweet fruity flavour, but they basically taste like pure sugar haha. I don't know if I would buy them again but maybe to bring back nostalgia.

March 13, 2015

Flavours are great. I like mixing the flavours together.

March 13, 2015

I absolutely love this candy!