4.1/5
Nescafe Sweet & Creamy French Vanilla Instant Coffee Mix Reviews
#11 in Coffee

May 16, 2019

Great for road trips!

None of the people I'm traveling with drink coffee so this is a great option for on the go! We're already boiling water so I just grab some for my coffee 😊

April 30, 2019

I would buy this product again

The product is surprisingly good for instant coffee. The rich and creamy taste is fantastic. When you need a ick me up it works. It is almost like drinking a little bit of heaven

March 20, 2019

Nescafe french vanilla

This is great for that once in a while, sweeth tooth satisfying , comfort drink. It tastes creamy and sweet , I enjoyed every drop 😍 it's a little too sweet for every day caffeine but a nice treat once in a while.

February 18, 2019

Sweet treat

Overall this product tastes good. A little on the sweeter/artificial tasting side. I like that it dissolves completely when water is added and stirred in.

February 06, 2019

Great For On the Go

This is my hubby's favorite coffee. He loves the French vanilla blend and its easy for him to use when he's in a hurry.

The price is great. For myself, its not that bad. I like adding some International Delight to it, to give it more flavor. I buy this weekly for him.

January 19, 2019

Handy little caffeine on the go pouches

I wasnt sure how i was going to feel about trying instant coffee, but the fact it was creamy vanilla had me intrigued in trying it. And I was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked them! They're not only handy to have on the go but they're tasty. I will be getting some of these for the camping season to bring with for sure!

2.7/5

December 19, 2018

Nice single use coffee

This is nice to have for when you are on the go: travelling, studying, or even at the offic if there is no coffe machine. Taste is not bad and easy to use.

December 19, 2018

Yummy creamy

Love this packaged coffee, tastes so good and so convenient. Good on the go. This is my favorite instant coffee to have in my home. Not normally a fan of instand but this is a game changer.

December 06, 2018

Best instant coffee drink!

This product is the greatest invention! Coffee, cream and sugar all in one packet. Simply add hot water and it’s an instant deliciously flavoured beverage. They are proportioned and individually packaged to throw in your purse and enjoy anywhere you can boil water. For roughly $5 you get 18 in a box!! It’s a great deal for how convenient and delicious they are. Would recommend a million times over! There are also other flavours is French vanilla isn’t your thing but personally this one is my fav!

September 26, 2018

Delightful

Just add water, these proportioned Nescafe coffee mixes weren't something I would have considered because of the price. I received a sample set that completely changed my mind. They are the perfect portions for my larger mug, convenient for that morning coffee when you're half awake and not really paying attention to what you're doing. All of them taste good but the French vanilla is my favourite by far. Not insultingly sweet like tim hortons French vanillia