Nescafe Sweet & Creamy Original Instant Coffee Mix Reviews
#9 in Coffee

February 10, 2018

A must have!

I absolutely love these sachets! I keep a couple in my purse, in my desk drawer and even the diaper bag for a quick pick-me-up when you're on the go. Delicious and easy. The best!

January 29, 2018

Simply amazing

I love the convenience of not having to add cream or sugar. Considering it was all mixed together it was actually so good. Not too sweet or too bitter. It was a very nice balance. The perfect cup of coffee. I love that I can take it with me and have coffee whenever I want.

January 18, 2018

Excellent, bought them many times

Love the convenient tube packaging! with my busy schedule, it's nice to be able to whip up a quick drink. Tastes great. i Always have a couple flavors.

January 07, 2018

Nescafé sweet and creamy original

I just tried the individual powder pouches of the sweet and creamy original and it is delicious. I have tried powdered coffees like this one in the past and found them to be clumpy, but not this one, it is smooth and like a freshly brewed cup. Also I love that I do not need to add anything like sugar or cream to it. It will defiantly help when travelling since I love a good coffee in the morning, but hate having to bring cream and sugar with me everywhere I go. I can’t wait to try the other flavours.

January 05, 2018

Delicious Nescafe sweet and creamy

Nescafe sweet and creamy I like the taste it wasn't too strong and the added cream to it gave it a nice color and texture of any other coffee that I usually make it was really good I did add a little bit of extra creamer to it cuz I really do like the super extra taste but overall it was pretty good and I would definitely buy it again

January 04, 2018

On the go coffee

I bought this coffee to have on the go since it is complete and you do not need to buy sugar or cream separately. It is a nice treat if you like sweetened coffee. Just boil water, pour and stir! Tastes great every time!

December 18, 2017

Very good deal

When I am in a hurry this little pack of coffee brings an awesome cup of coffee. I Always have one in my purse in case I have a craving for a cup of coffee!

October 20, 2017

creamy rich taste

I received samples in the mail of this coffee it's so easy to make just emptying the pack in a cup with boiling water tastes a little sweet rich and creamy I would recommend this product to anyone

October 06, 2017

Yummmmy!

I received this as a sample in the mail and i thought it was one of the best coffees I have ever tasted. I have not yet to see this coffee in my grocery store but i will be buying it once o find it.

October 06, 2017

Best instant coffee

i never was a fan of coffee until i tried this product. i had gotten samples in the mail and thought id give it a try. i fell in love. this is now apart of my morning routine. love the smooth taste wnd its very easy to makem just add water. sugar amd creamer are in it already. its double double.