Nestea Natural Lemon Flavour Iced Tea Reviews

Ranked #535 out of 651 in Tea

June 15, 2017

My go-to iced tea!

I am not allowed to drink pop but I love juice. My mom says this is a great choice for me so I drink it on a regular basis. I have tried a few of the other flavors of iced tea but this one is my favorite.

April 26, 2017

I used it for baking a cake instead of the usual 7-up .Amazing the family loved it .Also sipped on it with rum ...yummmm 1 part rum 4 parts Nestea and a handful of ice, 3 marachino cherries for garnish and voila ,I'm the galloping gourmet !

August 31, 2016

I like this drink it soo smooth, not too sweet and it goes well with almost any food...
    I like the packaging and I love to carry this to school. it doesn't have any fizz like those extremely sugary drinks so I like that more. I would but this again because I like the taste it isn't very strong like other iced teas...
    and I like that it does have natural components inside of it.

July 11, 2015

By far the best iced tea one could buy. It is not to sweet but you can taste the lemon and it's not like just like drinking cold tea like some other brands. Very refreshing, everyone in my house loves it and it is our go to drink any time of the year!

3.2/5

March 10, 2015

Really like it.... drink it all the time

June 18, 2014

Perfect blend of sweet lemon tea taste. Best when drank chilled. Lower calories then many cola products for those calorie counters.

Cheska has started a new forum topic
    Vos commentaires...