Neutrogena Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

February 23, 2021
    Barnsley, United Kingdom

Fast acting!

I have tried this product a few times! It’s my go to for a quick fix to break outs. I can definitely see a difference when using this product! It’s great!

February 09, 2021

Amazing product

It works very well for me and I am using it for a while now.I have dry skin, use this on my blemishes in morning and night. This cream can get rid of angry ance within 2-3 days. Because of this product, i don't have to pop pimples and get facial scars anymore...

October 30, 2020

Depends! :/

This product is good for OCCASIONAL use! If you overdo it your skin WILL get used to it, believe me. I only use this on the nasty occasional ones and I find it does help a bit. Nothing revolutionary, but if you’re up to it, try it outfor yourself!

October 28, 2020

Works great!

This product works great. It brings pimples to a head within an hour. Doesn't sting or burn. Doesn't work so well on cystic acne but on "normal" zits it does. I use it every night. My acne is decreased.

1.8/5

September 05, 2020

Did not work for me

I got this when I had a massive acne breakout and after weeks of usage I noticed no difference. It may have been the severity of my breakout that made it not work for me.

2.2/5

August 31, 2020

Surprising - usually no issues with Neutrogena Acne products

I’ve tried most of Neutrogenas acne products on my son, and some on myself. We’ve had success, some better than what a dermatologist could offer him. But this spot treatment was rough on his skin - it burned it; and we didn’t use very much. Use with caution!

August 11, 2020

Produit correct, mais sans plus

J'ai bien aimé ce produit, par contre j'ai trouvé qu'il manquait un peu de qualité et l'efficacité n'est pas a son meilleur. Il n'a pas su enlever tous les boutons, malgré la bonne utilisation et un bon prélavage du visage.

August 06, 2020

It works!

I would buy it again. It dried out my acne in just one use! Until now, I haven't had the need to use multiple times on the same spot, so can't say anything about drying my skin. I recommend!

June 12, 2020

I would buy this product again

I was lucky to try the Neutrogena Acne Spot Treatment. My skin had very bad acne and it worked like a magic. This cream helped me have a clear skin. I would recommend to friends and family.

June 11, 2020

Love this product

Our favourite the only one we buy since we moved together can’t find another one we agree to love as this - the best in the market! Very recommended from us.