Neutrogena Acne Spot Treatment Reviews

Ranked #208 out of 502 in Acne Treatment

June 19, 2017

My go to for breakouts

Absolutely love this product. As soon as I notice a pimple coming in, I dab a bit of this on before bed and by the morning it's gone. I recommend it for anyone who needs a quick overnight treatment thats actually effective

June 06, 2017

This product helped in diminishing size and redness of my acne. It also helped reduce the time it took acne to heal. I only use a small amount on the location of a cystic pimple. I find it works best after washing, and toning my face and applying to the area prior to going to sleep. The only thing is, is that it does cause dryness of the skin (use in moderation).

2.8/5

May 31, 2017

If you don't have super dry skin, this product will work well for you. If you do have dry skin, you might experience some flaking with this product. I had pretty great results with the spot treatment - it dried up existing spots and kept emerging ones at bay

May 16, 2017

it's hard to tell if this actually worked for me. When you apply it to a pimple, it burns for a while, but over time I haven't noticed a huge difference.

April 03, 2017

This spot treatment works very fast. It definitely doesn't take long to notice a difference, as long as you are keeping up with adding some on 2-3 times a day.

0.7/5

June 06, 2016

This sucks! Does not do what it claims to do. All it does is make the pimple get really red and inflamed. It does not calm it or make it disappear. Do not purchase. Also, it stings.

February 17, 2016

I have very acne-prone skin, and have had acne for a while. I got this a little while ago. When i started to use it, it cleared my acne up almost immediately. I am definately going to keep using, and reccomend it to everyone!

September 01, 2015

I found this product on sale for $1 at my work and decided to give it a try. I don't have bad skin but every now and then I get a moderate sized red pimple on my face.

This product works so well for me. I first tried it before bed on a pimple and noticed the next day that it had gone down in size and the redness had gone down. My pimple disappeared in almost half the amount of time it normally does. I have sensitive skin and this product burned a little on my pimple but it was just minor discomfort for a few seconds. Definitely worth the results.

May 05, 2015

So last year for some reason I stopped using a product with benzoyl peroxide because my skin cleared up after using it. I used the lotion that comes in the proactiv kit but the knock off version that Walmart sells. It worked great! But of course like every winter, a few weeks ago my skin started to break out on my jaw line again and I ran to walmart to buy the lotion but it was all out! So instead I got this on the spot by neutrogena since it had only 2.5% benzoyl peroxide. And wow! The results with this are even better! I layered the lotion right on the areas where my acne is and then the next morning my acne was basically gone! It doesn't cause my skin to become red or itchy like the other one and i can tell it's also helping to take away old acne spots! I have very mild acne so I'm not sure how it will do with people who have moderate to severe, but it's worth a try!!!!

May 04, 2015

Good quality product. Price is OKay. Will recommend!