Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

June 06, 2019

These are great!

I really like these wipes and they are a great, effective product. They are handy for on the go (small enough to fit in a pocket). Some wipes have too much or not enough moisture but these are perfect!

June 06, 2019

One wipe is enough

I got this product free from chickadvisor.
    In fact I always used the cream make up remover and i never trusted the wipes because they were expensive and ai believed that any baby wipes can do the same job and cheaper BUT I WAS WRONG , I used baby wipes before but omg baby wipes are not like neutrogena wipes from the first use neutrogena wipes removed away my mascara , the worst part to remove in make up and with the other ply of the wipe I wiped my whole face .

Short, these wipes are awesome and I highky recommend them.

June 05, 2019

Neutrogena in-one make-up removing whipes

I love Neutrogena makeup remover wipes!! The are one of the best, they are wet and do the job very well. They are also affordable. I always keep an individual one in my purse for emergencies.

So convenient

I got these Neutrogena All in one makeup removing wipes for free to test out. I was really impressed with how well they removed my water proof mascara and other makeup. The wipes did not irritate my skin and left it feeling clear and clean. I like the convenience of the individually wrapped wipes they are great for a trip or to keep in your purse.

Amazing!

I love Neutrogena makeup remover wipes! They are wet, do the job well and are affordable. The individual version is great for travel or to have in the purse for emergencies.

Good for travel!!

Neutrogena’s makeup remover wipes are one of mt favorites for the price! So this format is amazing to travel with or to give to my clients when I do a makeup on them! With prom coming up these will be great to give to the girls so they don’t worry about their makeup at the end of the night!

I received them for free to try them and I love them #ad #freeproduct

Super easy

I really liked these wipes. They’re really good to have for cleaning on the go. A lot of other wipes make you skin feel dry but it just felt clean and fresh.

Single Sensation!

I was provided this product for free from the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club for my honest review. I LOVE the fact that these wipes come in single packages. They were fantastic to use "on the go". You have to be careful not to tear open the package before using them, as they will dry out quickly. They were fantastic at removing my makeup and moisturizer and left my face feeling fresh and clean. My skin is also sensitive, so it was an added bonus.

The best!

This one is one of my favorites makeup remover wipes! I use on my clients. I would recommend it for makeup artists.
    Thanks to chickadvisor to provide me some of these for free.

June 05, 2019

Mes lingettes démaquillante favorite!

J'avais déjà testé ses lingettes en me les achetants en magasin!
    J'adore leurs éfficacitées! Elles démaquilles à merveilles et laisse pratiquement aucun maquillage dans le visage! 💜
    Par contre, moi qui essayait d'être un peu écolo, je trouve qu'elle produisent énormément de déchet dans leurs petits emballage individuel