Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

July 01, 2019

Not a purchase I would make.

I had received these to try for free. They feel soft and were very gentle on my skin. I had used them after a night of having makeup on. I had foundation, mascara, eyeliner, blush and lipstick. I had to use 3 wipes to clean my face and in the morning I still felt as if I had makeup residue on my skin.
    The one thing that I did like was that they are individual packed so I can toss them into my purse or pocket and not have anything be bulky.

I would not be purchasing these in the future.
    #neutrogenaallinonemakeupwipes #chickadvisor #gotitforfree #neutrogena

Portable makeup removal solution

I really enjoyed the small portable package that the Neutrogena makeup remover wipe came in. Often they're in the rectangular package and dry out before I even have the chance to use it. The small square package was easy to put in my bag and discreet. The scent of the wipe was very strong when I opened it but it was fairly effective. Not as effective as other remover wipes I've used but it's not bad. It was less effective with oil based makeup like eyeliner.

Perfect size for travel

I was surprised that a whole makeup wipe could fit in such a tiny package. These wipes worked well for me, I was able to get all my makeup off easily. I don’t use makeup wipes as often as other makeup removers so I like how they are individually wrapped. Other wipes tend to get dry before I finish the package so I like these just for that reason. Size is perfect for throwing in a makeup bag for travel. I think it would take me a while to go through 20 wipes especially since I wouldn’t be using them as often but I would buy these again.

June 24, 2019

If I had to use a makeup wipe!

Makeups wipes aren't my first choice in removing makeup since the amount of pull and force on your skin is not good. However I would use these makeup wipes as my "second" cleanse just to get off any remaining makeup I may have after first cleansing with a makeup remover or cleansing balm. I like how it came in a super small portable packaging and didn't seem to be too stripping of my skin.

Updated On: June 24, 2019

Oops forgot to mention I #gotitfree from ChickAdvisor to try and review.

June 22, 2019

Not sure I would purchase these individually...

The wipes themselves are pretty effective, although I personally find one isn’t enough to remove my makeup. They also tend to make my (dry) skin feel tight and a little sensitive after so I more so use these for eye makeup only rather than my full face. I honestly am still on the search for a hydrating wipe that actually leaves my skin feeling clean AND soothed after use - and sadly these aren’t it. I also can’t personally justify the price of wipes like these and can imagine buying them individually like this ends up being more expensive. I like the idea and see where they were going with this, but I personally would just buy a 6-12 mini pack and throw them in my gym bag or purse. I feel like the extra packaging is unnecessarily wasteful and I’d need to throw a few in my bag anyway. This one is a pass for me!

June 21, 2019

Great product

Great product works well. I tried it out and works well and it’s so small and fits perfectly in purse I didn’t expect it to work so well. Will definitely buy it and recommend this product to all of your friends and family.

June 19, 2019

Grab and go

Being a farmer and a mom, I'm always on the go from tractor to town. Having these wipes have been a god send, I can through them in my truck or tractor, and have a quick face wash. I love that they remove everything and are not harsh on my skin.

June 18, 2019

These really work at removing my makeup

Each towel contains so much product, that you only need one wipe to remove a face full of makeup. The scent is nice and light. The formula leaves skin looking and feeling so clean, fresh, and moisturised. I would definitely buy these again. Great for on the go, too.

June 18, 2019

Super lingettes... mais quel gaspillage!

J’ai recu les lingettes en cadeau par chickadvisor et neutrogena.
    J’étais vraiment contente de les recevoir car je les adore et ce n’est pas la première fois que je les utilise.

Elle sont simplement parfaites. Elles sont grandes, démaquille très bien, sont rafraîchissantes, et l’odeur est divine!
    Ça ne démaquille pas le mascara... mais on s’en fout.. parce que de toute façon, aucune lingette démaquillante au monde n’est capable de le faire correctement!

Sincèrement, je trouve qu’il n’y a aucune raison valable d’acheter des lingettes à l’unité.
    Quel gaspillage, d’argent et de sur emballage.
    Je n’achèterais jamais le paquet de lingettes emballées individuellement, je vais toujours acheter les paquets complets

Pretty good!

I received this makeup removing cleansing wipes through Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review!

I don't usually love a cleansing wipe, they are quite harsh for the skin. But in a pinch or for a weekend away, these wipes are very handy when I am unable to do my full makeup removing routine. I would recommend these wipes for vacations, tips or getaways where taking your full bottle of remover may not be suitable! I do love a good carry-on item like this! I don't feel these wipes are too harsh either but they would not be my everyday makeup removing product. Overall, good for in a pinch!