Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

1.5/5

June 11, 2019

Meh.

I’m not a makeup wipe person, so these weren’t anything special to me. I think it’s also pretty wasteful to have a bag of these all individually wrapped. They didn’t remove my eyeliner and mascara, it left my skin a bit oily too. Not my favourite at all

1.3/5

June 10, 2019

Smelled good and cleaned well.

This product did the job but is not for sensitive skin. I was broken out for days after. Very strong perfume smell. It left a film on my skin as well, even though it said you do not have to wash it off, I needed to.

1.2/5

June 03, 2019

Mediocre at best

I received this for free in exchange for a review.

I did not like these wipes at all. I’ve used these before and I still see no improvements. These wipes burn my eyes, barely removes makeup and it takes a lot of effort to remove all your makeup. I feel like I’m tugging or scrubbing my skin which is not ideal.

1.7/5

May 31, 2019

Not for me

These wipes are quite soft and easy to use. They did an ok job at removing most makeup but I still found myself using a facewash afterwards. I had no problem taking off waterproof eyeliner but waterproof mascara did not come off.

The wipes also left me with a bit of a stinging sensation so if you have sensitive skin it might not be something you’d want to use. I am also not a fan of these being individually wrapped. I get the appeal and convenience for them to be quick and easy to throw in your bag or for travel but I would rather not have so much wasteful packaging.

1.5/5

May 28, 2019

Not for me

I thought that this might be a fun little wipe to throw in my purse. It served that purpose, however it didn't do a good job to remove the slightest makeup. The material it was made of didn't hold up well (probably so it could be folded so small), and it did not do a good job of removing makeup. 6 swipes of my eye and I was still taking off makeup, which I then just gave up on (didn't want to hurt my lashes more). Not for me, but #Igotitforfree