Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes Singles Reviews
#2 in Face Wipes

Canada’s #1 facial wipes available in SINGLES! Each facial wipe comes individually wrapped, for a fresh and effective wipe every time. Just tear open and unfold a full-size cleansing wipe.
  • Each ultra soft wipe gently dissolves all traces of dirt, oil, and make-up in seconds
  • Formula is so effective it easily removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara
  • Individually wrapped, keeping each wipe fresh, moist, and ready to use anywhere
  • Leaves skin thoroughly clean with no heavy residue, so there’s no need to rinse
  • Perfect for travel, work, the gym, and on the go for complete make-up removal or instant refreshing.

Lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout-en-un NEUTROGENA® – Sachets individuels. Les lingettes no 1 pour le visage au pays sont maintenant présentées en SACHETS INDIVIDUELS! Chaque lingette de taille régulière est emballée individuellement, pour un nettoyage frais et efficace en tout temps.
  • Lingettes ultradouces qui dissolvent délicatement toute trace de saleté, de sébum et de maquillage en quelques secondes
  • Formule efficace qui enlève facilement 99 % du maquillage le plus tenace, même le mascara hydrofuge
  • Emballées individuellement, elles restent fraîches et humides, et sont toujours prêtes à l’emploi.
  • Nettoient la peau à fond, sans laisser de résidu épais. Pas besoin de rincer
  • Idéales pour les voyages, le travail, le gym et les sorties, pour un démaquillage complet et un effet fraîcheur instantané.

You may also like Neutrogena® Hydro Boost Water Gel Sunscreen SPF30 and Hydro Boost Hand Gel Cream

May 24, 2019

Small but effective makeup removing wipes!

This was my first time seeing such cute little packaging for a makeup wipe. Great for stuffing in makeup bags. The wipe is super convenient to pack along and it works really well for removing all my makeup. I think it's one of the top makeup wipes!

May 24, 2019

Took my waterproof eye makeup off

Wow. I had never used makeup remover wipes and I think I’ve been convinced that they might be the new way. They took my waterproof eye mascara and eyeliner right off and also left my face feeling super soft. These are incredibly convenient and I will definitely be purchasing these from now on. #gotitfree

Mini lingette

Je lai trouver si mignonne jai pas voullu en ouvrir une mais comme faut tester bien je lai fait . Il demaquille tres bien laisse aucun redidue de maquillage . Fait une tres bonne job de demaquillant

Pratique et efficace!

Pour ce qui est du démaquillant c'est un de mes produits favoris parce que c'est pratique d'avoir toujours une lingette sur soi. Cette lingette fait le travaille et est agréable sur la peau.

It fits in my purse

It's a great product especially if you want something small that could fit your daily purse. I go the gym after work and I was always concerned about sweating and having my makeup melting. This product is easy to carry in my purse and remove the makeup before exercising. It is very efficient and takes it all just being gentle. It smells good and the skin feels soft after the use. #gotitfree

Easy peasy

I love the fact that these are singles, you can take them with you when you need to without taking a big container around with you.They work wonderful for taking off make up at home or on the go. I highly recommend.
    #gotforfree

Works so well

These wipes got rid of all my waterproof MAKEUP and left my skin feeling refreshed and soft. Would definitely purchase! I have sensitive skin and this wasnt harsh at all.

Amazing results!

I received these as a free sample for @NeutrogenaCanada and @chickadvisor and they are amazing! The simple use packages were so easy to throw into my purse and gym bag. They were super effective and didn't have any strong scent to them which I loved. Nothing worse then chemical smelling products to use on your face. If you haven't tried these I highly recommend purchasing some today!

Handy for travel

I came home after work and grocery shopping feeling a bit sweaty so I was pleased to find these wipes in my mailbox as part of a free trial from chickadvisor. I used a wipe to wash away my day which was very refreshing. I like that the little pouches are portable; they would be awesome in a travel bag. The wipes and pouches aren't great for the environment but as an occasional-use item, they are handy. The wipe removed makeup well, and was gentle on my sensitive eyes. I looked online for the cost and these work out to be about 50 cents each so value isn't great compared to other wipes but for the convenience for travel, you have to pay a little more.

compact, Gentle ,WORKS

I love how compact these wipes are they fit in my pocket for quick fixes or all over remover! I will bring them to work or I am taking them on my boat. This will be my new makeup remover!