Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

one of my favourites!

So, these making removing wipes are some of my favourite.
    the scent is awesome and fresh, they're gentle and non drying, my skin doesn't feel gross after.. Some wipes tend to leave like a film or residue on the skin afterward, and I love that this one doesn't.
    The price is great, packaging is cute and easy to use. love them

Fait bien le travail

(( j'ai reçus ce produit gratuitement #gotitfree ))

Javais déjà utilisé ces lingette auparavant mais ça fesai longtemps. Je les aime beaucoup.

Les lingettes sont très grande et retire bien mon fond de teint pleine couvrance et longue tenu. Elles ne piquent pas les yeux et ne sont pas trop sèche ni trop humide.

Je maquille toujours en couleurs très foncée sur les yeux et je n'ai pas eu trop de difficultés à tout retirer.

Mon seul point négatif est le résidus un peu gras laisser après l'utilisation je ne peu donc pas les utiliser pour me rafraîchir le visage seulement ( après le gym par exemple ). Je vais continuer de les utiliser mais comme démaquillant seulement ( Je me lave le visage après chaque démaquillage )

Les lingettes sont douce,sentent bonne et n'irrite pas ma peau sensible.

Je les recommande et je les racheterai probablement.

April 11, 2018

Way better than my usual brand !

I got this product from Chick Advisor to try out for free !

Admittedly, I use a much cheaper no name brand for a makeup wipe usually and didn’t really think much of it until I tried these! It took off my makeup in seconds and left my skin feeling soft and smooth!

I hardly had to “scrub” and it was really gentle on my skin and around my eyes . Doesn’t have a harsh smell and didn’t dry out my face afterwards - I’m making the switch!

One of my fav!

#gotitfree thank you to Neutrogena and chickadvisor for giving me the opportunity to try this product for review purposes. I quite enjoyed the new Neutrogena all-in-one makeup removing cleansing wipes. They are very effective at removing makeup and cleansing the face, great for after the gym or looking for a convenient Refresher! They are very moisturizing which I find to be a bonus as most wipes I've tried do not have this quality about them. They also have a really nice sent to them, light and fresh. I definitely recommend these wipes to my friends and family and plan on purchasing these.

New love!

I love these wipes! I never thought twice about using them until now, but definatly a keeper in my nighttime routine. Leaves my skin super soft and moisturized.

April 11, 2018

depending on cost and quantity, i would buy these again.

Personally, i really like facial, hand wipes. they are easy, accessible and convenient to carry on your person. However i don't find one brand any better than the other especially when there's no cleansing products or water handy.
    I have other products for when i have the patience to apply daily.

Gentle yet effective

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of these wipes. they were super gentle on my skin and removed the makeup efficiently. The packing was perfect for those days when I'm on the go

Moyen

J’aime quand même ce produit, il enlève tout le maquillage juste en une lingettes donc c’est parfait quand tu est presser et que tu a besoin d’enlever ton maquillage , ou juste quand ça te tente pas de prendre un nettoyant ! Le seul truc c’est aue na peau est rouge après , j’espère que ça se rétablira ! Merci beaucoup

would purchase

I find these make up removers wipes to have a nice smell and feel to them. All my makeup was removed without any difficulty. They left my face feeling clean and soft.

A Good Wipe

I don't typically use makeup remover wipes unless I'm way too tired to take my makeup off with cleanser. On the limited times I've used this, I would say it's a decent product. It takes most of my makeup off without having to scrub harshly. It leaves most of mascara on but that's typical of remover wipes I've tried. They don't leave my skin feeling gross. The overall value is pretty average as well, not super cheap but not crazy expensive like some wipes. I would purchase these again for my lazy days!
    Disclaimer: I got this free from ChickAdvisor