Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

April 16, 2018

Good product

These wipes worked well. They removed all my eye makeup (even my waterproof mascara). It didn’t dry out my skin. They felt soft and not irritating at all. I #gotitfree and it was great to be able to try these.

April 16, 2018

Great wipes

I got these makeup removing wipes from ChickAdvisor to try and I really liked them because they are very soft and when you clean the face with them it feels nice on the face unlike some other brands that feel icky on the face. They remove dirt and makeup really well as well as leaving the face moisturized. I liked them a lot.

Great Product!

These wipes really do the job. Compared to other makeup wipes, i noticed that these were incredibly soft, which is nice especially around the eyes! No skin irritations & very little effort in removing makeup. Highly recommended!

April 15, 2018

Great cleansing wipes for travelling!

I got this product free to try  I have tried several other brands of makeup wipes and I find that they are good for travel, but I find that it is not as easy to remove makeup as using a liquid makeup remover. The Neutrogena wipes are rather soft on the skin compared to some of the other wipes that advertises to do exfoliation as well. The issue I have with wipes is that I feel like I have to wipe it across my face, targeting delicate areas such as under my eyes. I would prefer using a cotton pad to do so to avoid stretching my skin. I really liked the fact that these wipes doesn’t dry out my skin after using it, and I could literally go to sleep without putting a moisturizer on. This is perfect for travelling or if you are on the plane. These wipes also do not smell like alcohol wipes which I find some other brands to!

Lingettes super douces!

J'ai testé gratuitement les lingettes démaquillantes tout-en-un Neutrogena et je les ai vraiment adoré.
    Les lingettes sont super douces et n'irritent pas la peau du visage.
    Le maquillage part en un rien de temps.
    Un excellent produit!

April 15, 2018

Enlève même le maquillage hydrofuge

Après avoir essayé les lingettes demaquillante j'ai pu enlevé tout mon maquillage sans laisser la peau huileuse...De plus, il a même enlevé mon eyeliner et mascare hydrofuge...#gotitfree
    Merci

Pratique et efficace

Je couche à l'extérieur de la maison 1 soir par semaine et j'ai besoin de produits utiles et qui prennent peu de place lorsque je suis à l'extérieur.C'est pourquoi J'adore les lingettes all in one de neutrogena. Elles sont super pratiques, elles enlèvent tout mon maquillage en seulement une étape même si je porte un mascara hydrofuge.Elles sont douces et laissent ma peau bien hydratée sans irriter mes yeux. Un essentiel à toujours avoir dans son sac à mains.

Plus qu’une simple lingette

Je trouve c’est petite lingette très pratique un tout-en-un efficace à souhait! Je n’avais jamais utilisé de genre de produit avant mais je trouve sa vraiment pratique. Il nettoie bien tout en douceurs et enlève le maquillage facilement!

April 15, 2018

I must admit I am a lazy girl who would sometimes fall asleep with my makeup on, which is why I love make-up remover wipes. This NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES smells amazing and only 1 wipe, my mascara is gone! I don't even need to scrub! My skin is so smooth and soft afterwards, there's no icky residue and I could go straight to bed!

Perfect for on-the-go

I'm generally not a fan of face wipes, but will use them on occasion (e.g., late nights, or post-gym). Unlike other brands of face wipes that end up "distributing" makeup around the face, this one felt like it actually lifted it off. That said, I am not a heavy makeup user - no foundation. Anyhow, would definitely repurchase, just to toss in my gym bag, for a post-workout refresher.