Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018
    2.8/5

Effective wipes

My wife use these and she claims they are very effective. She's been using another brand but after these she wants to keep using these. There only thing is it's a bit pricey. We keep looking for sales so will buy if there's a coupon or if the item is on sale.

A MUST need item

I can not say enough about these wipes. In just one sweep across my eye it took off all my makeup! Not only does it take of your make up easily, but it does not leave your skin extra oily like I find with other make up removal products. I love the package that it comes in as I travel a lot and its easy to put in my carry on

Very effective.

I received this product for free as part of the Product Review Club. I've tried other makeup wipes in the past, but after trying the Neutrogena All-in-One Cleansing Wipes, these are now my favorite. I used one wipe (front and back) to remove lightly applied makeup. I did need two for heavier makeup, but the end result was a clean, refreshed looking face. The wipes removed the makeup gently without the need to rub over and over again. Waterproof mascara took a little more effort but eventually came off. I did apply a toner with a cotton pad afterwards and noticed that there wasn't any residue left so these cloths really do the job of cleansing your skin. I like how soft the cloth felt against the skin and did not irritate it. The cloths themselves are of a good size, however, I would like a better way of sealing the packaging, as the resealable sticker eventually curls up and opens, making it possible for the cloths to dry out. Other than that, great product. I'll definitely purchase these again, especially when I need to travel.

Decent makeup removing wipe

I received the NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES for free for review from Chick Advisor.

I think that the makeup wipes are a good value for the money, in terms of makeup wipes go. The travel pack was cute and I will be keeping one in my gym bag. The scent of the wipes was pleasant, and not too strong. The wipes were moist but not dripping wet.

In terms of removing makeup, the wipes removed all of my face makeup and half of my eye makeup. I still had a bit of residue from my mascara. If you don't wear a lot of mascara, this product would be great for you.

I was pleasantly surprised at how much makeup it took off for a makeup removing wipe, overall. I often do not use makeup removing wipes, so I was happy to know I have an option if I were to go repurchase.

April 21, 2018

Ma copine les adores!!!!!

Toute suite quand j’ai dis a ma conjointe qu’on allait recevoir les produit hydro boost elle était déja surexcité. Maintenant, elle ne jure que par ces petites lingettes et elle m’en fait racheté a chaque semaine depuis. Donc, je les recommande pour le bien de vos conjointe. #gotitfree

Wow wow et Wow!

Je suis tomber en amour avec ces petites lingettes démauillante. Elles sentent bon et enleve très bien le maquillage. Le seul point négatif est que j’aurais aimer en avoir plus dans un emballage plus gros! Je les recommande ! #gotitfree

April 21, 2018

A good drugstore makeup wipe option

I've tried a lot of makeup removing wipes from the drugstore, and I either really enjoy them or really hate them. I found myself really loving these ones. My biggest issue with makeup removing wipes is that often my skin does not feel completely clean after using them. These wipes really left my skin feeling super clean and removed virtually all of my makeup (even the mascara, which usually doesn't get completely removed by wipes in my experience). My only complaint is that I wish they had a bit more moisture to them (they were a bit on the dry side), which can be a little uncomfortable when I'm trying to remove eye makeup.
    These are great to just toss in your gym bag. They really do the trick!

Updated On: April 21, 2018

I received these for free to try from Chickadvisor :)

April 21, 2018

Highly effective for removing all makeup

Usually, I use face washes to remove my makeup, however, these wipes work very well too! My skin feels soft after using it, and I like the durableness and quality of the wipe. The smell is quite minimal and nice. The wipes are quite large and allow me to use just one to remove all the makeup off my face. The product is a bit expensive though since it costs $3 for just 7 wipes, but I would recommend people to still give it a try because it's definitely a good quality product. #gotitfree

April 21, 2018

Great for cleansing on the go

I really liked these cleansing wipes. The smell was very light and fresh. They thoroughly removed all of my makeup, even my dark eye makeup, easily and gently. I didn't feel like I needed to rinse after using one of these wipes. There was no real residue.
    As a busy Mom with a little one who wakes at all hours, I sometimes fall into bed at the end of the day and realise I haven't washed my face or removed my makeup. A package of these on my nightstand was the perfect solution to that problem.
    In short, this is a great product. I will be purchasing these wipes to keep on my night table and in my purse.
    I received this product free through the Chick Advisor Product Review Club

Leaves you feeling refreshed

I had the opportunity to try this product for free. I have to say that I love these wipes. I actually ran out of them and went out and bought more. I have sensitive skin and I found that these didn't affect me. They cleansed my face and also removed all of my make up. My face didn't feel like my pores were clonged. The price for these are reasonable too. I will definitely be recommending these.