Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    2.8/5

April 23, 2018

Trusted Brand, but not so gentle

I received a pack of seven wipes free in exchange for my honest review as part of the ChickAdvisor Product Review Club #gotitfree

I really wanted to like these wipes as much as I liked the gel and water gel sunscreen, but unfortunately I had to do quite a few passes over my face to get all of my makeup off. I tried using it to remove eyebrow pencil, eyeshadow, mascara, foundation, bronzer, and lipstick. It was least effective at removing dark eye makeup and lipstick. It seemed to push the dark shadow and mascara around my cheeks rather than remove it, and because the wipes weren't as gentle as I thought, the wipes irritated my eyes. It took quite a few swipes to get the lipstick off as well, even though it wasn't a particularly dark shade. I had to wash my face after using one unfortunately, as I felt the makeup had been moved around my face and didn't seem to be coming off.

However, the wipe did leave my face feeling soft and healthy-looking. I think I would recommend these to friends who don't wear heavy makeup and are looking for a refreshing wipe. I wouldn't personally purchase them again but I'm glad to have had the opportunity to test them.

Works well

Soft and gentle on skin. Almost impossible to rip, with stretchy fibrous material. Good for delicate skin, but maybe not for ultra-dry winter skin. Left one rough patch on my face.

Almost no scent.

Received for free in exchange for Chick Advisor review.

April 23, 2018

Great Wipes For Medium Amount of Makeup!

These Neutrogena wipes are pretty great! They are very soft and do not aggravate my face like other wipes I have tried in the past and they do a great job at removing the makeup off my face on a regular weekday! On a day where I will have more makeup on if I am going out, it will not remove my waterproof eyeliner and mascara completely (for which I use a makeup remover on a cotton pad)! The wipes have a nice, gentle smell, but can sometimes leave my skin feeling slightly oily if I have a lot of makeup on my face! Overall, I would recommend them for anyone who uses little to medium amounts of makeup that is not waterproof! The price point for the wipes is also a bit less which is always a bonus! #complimentary #gotthemfree #Neutrogena! Thank you ChickAdvisor for letting me try these wipes!

Effectively removes makeup

The Neutrogena all-in-one make-up removing cleansing wipes makes makeup removal very easy. It removes eye and lip makeup without much trouble and it does not leave behind a tight feeling on my skin. I would consider buying this in the future again and would recommend. #gotitfree

April 23, 2018

Definitely recommend these make-up removing wipes!

I tried Neutrogena’s all-in-one makeup fencing wipes for free as part of Chick Advisors Product Review Club. I often use makeup removing wipes to make my nightly routine quicker, but find it hard to find a wipe that’s effective. But, these were great and did the trick! They removed all my makeup quickly and effectively and left my face feeling clean without any scrubbing. I would definitely buy these wipes!

Bon produit

J'ai bien aimé ces lingettes, quoique je n'ai pas vu beaucoup de différences avec celle que j'utilise normalement. Ça enlève une bonne couche de maquillage et rafraichi le visage, mais n'enlève pas le mascara waterproof (comme la plupart des lingettes). J'utilise surtout ce genre de produit pour dépanner, celles-ci fonctionnent bien, mais n'ont rien de spécial.

J'ai reçu ce produit à essayer gratuitement, merci Chick Advisor!

Pour dépanner

Ces lingettes démaquillantes sont utiles pour retirer une grosse partie du maquillage avant de se laver le visage. J'utiliserais ces lingettes seulement pour me dépanner lors de long voyages en avion où je n'ai pas la possibilité de me nettoyer le visage avec de l'eau. J'ai bien aimé leur parfum et le fait qu'elles démaquillent les yeux et les lèvres. Par contre, elles ne retirent pas le mascara waterproof.
    J'aurais aussi apprécié que la marque Neutrogena soit Cruelty-Free.

April 23, 2018

The best makeup removing wipes I've ever used

These makeup removing wipes are absolutely amazing. I'm so thankful that Chick Advisor has chosen me to try and review them for free!
    These wipes come in a handy little pouch that I found to be very travel friendly as they don't take up much space and reseal with a sticky closure to keep them moist.
    They have a very light yet clean, floral scent that was pleasant and not too strong.
    These wipes did not irritate my sensitive eyes as other brands have before.
    They are very soft and took off all my makeup without having to rub hard, even my heavy waterproof mascara.
    I will recommend these to anyone and will definitely be purchasing them in the future.

April 23, 2018

Great product to add to my daily routine

I was chosen to try NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES. I was really excited to try this product as I have been searching for that one perfect wipe.

I love love love this product! I find that the wipes are larger than some of it competitors and they are very saturated which makes that much easier to use and it doesn't feel rough on my skin and doesn't require a lot of rubbing to get the product off. I wear heavy eye makeup daily and these wipes can get every bit off and it doesn't leave me with raccoon eyes!

The smell is very nice as well. It's nice and light and not overpowering, which I find is always important with facial wipes. I also find that this product is very effective without drying out my skin which is perfect for any season.

This product is definitely worth every penny!

Updated On: April 23, 2018

#gotitfree

April 23, 2018

De la qualité mais pas a toute épreuve!

Je dois dire que j'ai bien apprécié ces lingettes. Toutefois, quand mon maquillage n'est pas hydrofuge, les lingettes fonctionnent à merveille, quelques petits frottements dans le visage et hop, c'est fait. Par contre, j'utilise souvent un mascara qui est résistant à l'eau, alors là la tâche est beaucoup plus ardue, je dois frotter à maintes reprises, avec acharnement même, pour enlever toute trace de maquillage. Alors pour cette raison, ce n'est pas un produit que j'achèterais.

Je dois dire que la qualité du produit est quand même bien présente. Le léger parfum des lingettes et l'épaisseur de celles-ci sont remarquable.

#gotitfree #Neutrogena #chickadvisor