Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Effective

So the first time I tried out these wipes, I did so with a lot of heavily pigmented makeup to see just how well it'd remove the stuff. And I have to say that they worked well - one wipe did take it all off. I just don't love the scent on these wipes, though. And the package could reseal a bit better than it does - I ended up storing it top down to keep it shut. I'm really happy that these wipes don't leave fibers on my face as I scrub though, that's been a pet peeve of mine with a LOT of wipes. So overall they're good and they are effective, and I would get them again.

Updated On: April 24, 2018

PS: I #gotitfree for testing purposes - thank you, Chick Advisor!

Just your regular Makeup Removing Wipes

I received it free as part of the Neutrogena Sun campaign. I have never tried this wipes of Neutrogena. I usually use the Deep clean ones or the Simple Wipes for waterproof mascara, whichever is on sale. It does what it says, removes makeup, does not irritate my skin. Specially it does not break out my oily skin. Would definitely purchase it if on sale.

Great product works well

I've used these wipes for a week now on top of my regular cleanser and I'm extremely surprise of how much makeup it removes - and that's after I've already washed my face! It's crazy!

Overall I think this a great product and would recommend it to anyone looking for a quick and easy way to remove makeup.

Cleans well

The cloths are soft and feel good on the skin. They clean make up off well, without drying out my skin too much. It removed my foundation and sunscreen easily, regular lip and cheek products came off without much effort as well. I needed to rub more when I used my waterproof mascara, I feel like I'm pulling at my eye area too much. A bit more effort was also needed with my long lasting lipsticks. Otherwise the Neutrogena All In One Make Up Removing Cleansing Wipes removed make up well.

I received this product for free from Chick Advisor as a member of the Product Review Club in exchange for an honest review.

Does its job!

Please note I received the Neutrogena wipes as a free sample through ChickAdvisor. These makeup removing and cleansing wipes perform the job of removing all of the makeup and dirt off your face with one towelette(I wear just the basics for makeup, may need two for a full done face). The texture is a little rough to help remove the substances on your face and leaves a slight residue once wiped clean, this is easily fixed by rinsing with water afterwards. I would repurchase this product again, and I have purchased this product before receiving this sample as well.

Removed everything!

I really liked these makeup remover wipes! they removed everything, including mascara and my waterproof eyeliner. They are soft and they seem to hold their moisture well (not like some other wipes that come out of the pack dry). I think they are a good value for the price and I always trust nutrogena to deliver good products. I received them free for review purposes but I would repurchase them when I run out :)

Every pursers must have!

We all know how important it is to clean the makeup off your face! We all know how annoying it can be to dab the cotton ball on the bottle and multiple bottom balls are wasted... now is done for you these super soft sheets are oresoaked for our conviience! One wipe down of my face and the use of a second sheet would be a waste as the first one already got it all!!!! I got this pack free to test and review and I have been to buy 3 more! I love them! They work perfectly for makeup but can do soooo much more! Have you ever been out and spilled coffee on your super cute top? Just whip out one of these bad boys and the mess is gone and all that’s left behind is a crispy clean scent! I enjoy ice cream and sometimes I look like a child when I’m down my cone... once again pull out the pack and it’s neutrogena to the recuse! At 3$ per pack this lite than meets my needs! St that price keep in in your purse, your car and at your desk!!! Love love love!

Love it.

Removes makeup super easily and makes my face feel soft and refreshed! Non greasy and doesn't dry my skin either. I would buy these again for sure! Highly recommended

April 24, 2018

Love Love Love these wipes!

I received this as part of the chickadvisor review club in exchange for an honest review.
    I love having makeup removing wipes on hand for travel, nights away or just a quick cleanse when i'm in a hurry. These leave your skin feeling soft, but are extremely effective in removing makeup.
    They are soft so they don't feel as if they're removing a layer of skin, in order to get the makeup off!

These will definitely be my go-to when i need to repurchase makeup remover wipes!

Bon démaquillant pratique

J'ai eu la chance d'essayer les lingettes nettoyantes démaquillantes Tout en un Neutrogena. Comme les autres produits Neutrogena, c'est un produit de qualité pour la peau. Je sens ma peau hydraté et bien nettoyé après l'usage de ces lingettes qui sont très douces.