Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena

Great product!

I really enjoyed the wipes because they effectively removed my makeup and left my face feeling clean and soft. I would definitely recommend this product to others!

April 25, 2018

So good that I have already used all of mine up!

I received this item free of charge from Neutrogena and Chickadvisor to try in exchange for my honest opinion...

And my opinion is that they are great! So great that I have already used them up and have them on my shopping list to repurchase. There is a nice clean scent to them. I tend to have a more sensitive skin type and I found them gentle for my face. They removed all of the days makeup with very little effort on my part. Nice convenient packaging that is easy to pack and take along with you if needed. Love them! I highly recommend this wipes and will be recommending them to friends and family.

Thanks Chickadvisor and Neutogena!

Great cleanser

I received the opportunity to try this product for free.
    The wipes were great for removing a lot of eyeliner and mascara and leaving your skin moisturized without any oil residue like other wipes I have tried.

Overall, they're relatively inexpensive & a very convenient, quick way to cleanse your face.

NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES

I received NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES as a sample to try and test.
    It works well to take makeup out on lazy nights. Easy and convinient to use and carry. But packaging could have been better.

April 25, 2018

Amazing, would stick to this

I recieved this as a sample to try. It is great! Ive tried many different brands and this tops it all. I only needed 1 to wash off all the oil and make up. Whereas other brands I would need atleast 2 wipes to clean my makeup off. A bonus is the pack doesnt dry up as quickly as Ive noticed other ones. Would recommend to others !

Soft and effective

The wipes are super soft to the touch and remove makeup very easily, even waterproof mascara! They don’t leave a residue on my skin so it feels clean and fresh. I usually use baby wipes for a quick wipe if I don’t have time for a full night regimin, I find these wipes much softer and effective. I’ll definitely keep some stocked in my cupboard for the odd lazy evening or travel and camping!

Amazing!!

The all in one make up wipes we’re amazing!! They worked better than any make up remover I have ever used!!! They will be my new go to!! I have told my best friend and let her try the wipes! I think she is also going to buy them as her new wipes!!

Nice wipes

I don't wear make up often but when I do I used to use a different brand which made my skin red and feel itchy afterwards. Once I tried this all in one make up wipes I feel it removes my make up completely with just one stroke and makes my skin hydrated

Effective and super soft

I received these wipes to try out and was excited to try something new. My old wipes would leave quite a bit of makeup but were the only ones I didn’t react to. The Neutrogena wipes were soft and able to take off more makeup then my old wipes but still not all of it. They were very soft and didn’t feel like they were those papery type that you would use on a baby’s butt. The thing I liked the most was they left me feeling refreshed and also moisturized. They didn’t dry out my skin. I also like that they come in small packs which is great for travel. I’ll definitely buy these again!

Omg!!!

These are amazing!!! So soft and they glide across your face so nicely. Doesn't rub too hard or hurt. Even with a full face of makeup and contour, I only need one. I will definately be purchasing.