Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

i like

the wipes do a good job at removing my most stubborn make up, even water proof which is great. I find that one doesn't removing all of my makeup though and so I would finish this product sooner than most.

Not impressed

I have fairly sensitive skin and found these wipes to give my skin a burning sensation whines using them. The good thing is that the wipes are soaking wet which I liked because I have had other make up removing wipes that were really dry.

April 28, 2018

Neutrogena make up removing wipes

I received a free sample package of the neutrogena all in one make up removing cleansing wipes as part of the product review club. I have purchased these several times so this is not the first time I used them. I personally believe they are the best drug store cleansing wipe out there as they really are an "all in one" product, removing ALL my makeup including waterproof mascara. The cloth smells nice and fresh and is very soft on the skin. The only downside was the price. It states $3.00 for a pack of seven wipes which I think is too much. I would like to spend maybe $5-7 on a full size pack.

Does a good job!

So I got a 7pk of wipes to try free from Chick Advisor and overall I thought they did a good job. Some of the things that I really liked about these wipes are: First, they are a great size. They are larger than the wipes I usually use and didn't realize that this might be a feature that makes a difference. The larger size made it easier to hold on to while wiping my face, and it gives it lots of surface area for cleaning. This can be especially good for people who wear a lot of heavy makeup, as you can clean your face using only 1 wipe, instead of multiple. I must admit I don't wear very much makeup on a regular basis, so for the sake of giving an honest review, I put on some very dark smoky eye shadow to test these wipes against my normal ones. I have to say, aside from the nicer size, they did a slightly better job than my usual brand, but only marginally. It did make it a little easier to remove and worked a little better than my normal ones. I remember seeing commercials for these wipes though, and they certainly do NOT remove all traces of makeup with one swipe. Having said that, they did do a great job and I'm sure I'd never have to use more than one wipe, even on a heavy makeup day,

Now for the things I wasn't thrilled about. First off, the smell. I find that they smell a bit chemical-y and/or perfume-y and I did not love that. I prefer my usual brand by far in terms of the smell - if I'm cleaning my face, I want it to feel fresh and clean and NOT smell weird. The other thing I'm not a fan of is the price. I can get a 2X60pk of my usual wipes at Walmart for $7.38 (or $0.06/wipe) - these wipes cost $9.97 for 25 wipes (or $0.40/wipe). Although I do like the larger size, and they did do a good job, those features alone aren't worth the 6X increase in price - especially when you take in the fact that I don't like the smell of them.

Overall, if you are willing to pay the price, you might really like these wipes - the smell may just be an issue for me. Honestly though, I can't see paying that price.

Had to use 2 ..

I would say that they worked well and left my skin feeling soft but I still felt the need to rinse with water. I Also had to use 2 cloths to get all makeup off. In a pinch or if I'm camping they'd be great but not for everyday.

April 28, 2018

One of the best make up removing wipes I've used

I have used a number of make-up removing wipes before and these are the largest sheets I have encountered. I love the size of these wipes, because they are big they cover more surface area. I clean my face, neck and eye area with just one wipe, and most if not all my make up is gone. This formula does not break out nor irritate my skin, it is very gentle and leaves my skin moisturized and soft. The scent is similar to the other products in this line but much more faint, light and barely there. The one thing that surprised me the most was the fact that it also removed my waterproof eyeliner and mascara. I really like these wipes and would recommend them to makeup lovers who want something gentle yet gets the job done.

April 28, 2018

Great for travel or late nights!

I NEVER forget to take off my make up. I also travel a lot for work and I normally only take a carry-on - this limits the products I can take because of the 100ml rule.

I normally always take some kind of wipe so I dont havae to bring facecloths or large or liquidy products.these wipes are great. I have waterproof mascara and very stubborn sunsscreens and I never get a film or feel greasy. LOVE these.

Like it.

I have used regularly this make up remover wipes. Its my favorite brand. Its can remove the make up withot any mess and my skin also nor irritating. I recommend to all my friends and family.

Refreshing

I had the amazing opportunity to try the Neutrogens make up removing wipes
    We love them. My teenage daughter reviewed with me on this one
    Make up comes off with ease and gives you a amazing clean pore skin feeling
    I have to say amazing feeling to have right before bed
    They do not leave your skin feeling dry and flaky like other brands haveceuth is in the past
    Definitely our new brand of make up removing clothes

April 28, 2018

live them for fix makeup fixs

I received these in my hydro boost box and love them. They are great for doing quick makeup mistakes, to much eye wing grab a wipe, use a lip stain can't get it off grab a wipe. Some nights I'm just to tired to do my whole routine and these have come in handy. I would recommend these to my friends for on the go fixs and travel bags.