Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Effective and Soothing makeup wipes

My skin on the sensitive side and I wear makeup frequently, so I need makeup wipes that will not cause my skin to flare up, yet still effective at removing it. The Neutrogena All in One Makeup Removing Wipes worked great on my sensitive skin; it did not cause any irritation. Moreover, it took off my makeup very easily without me having to put much pressure on my skin. It does have a little citrus fragrance, but it is not over powering. I recommend this makeup wipes for every skin type for those who are looking for a good makeup remover.

April 29, 2018

Format pratique pour la saccoche!

Je ne suis pas adepte des lingettes generalement. Mais j'ai bien aimer ses lingettes. Par contre, je ne m'en sert qu'en complément à mon nettoyage de peau car j'utilise une mousse nettoyante. Elles sont bien grande et la texture est agréable. L'odeur egalement est agréable, pas trop parfumée.
    je recommande sans problème mais en complément d'un nettoyage, pas comme nettoyant principal car il faut utiliser plusieurs lingettes.
    Merci pour l'essai chickadvisor 😊

April 29, 2018

Leaves my skin feeling clean and soft!

I wore make up on the whole day and when I got home I used the cleansing wipes and it got off nearly all the make up that I wore in just a few swipes. I’m curious to see how it would work on waterproof mascara! It also left my skin feeling so soft!

Great remover

I really enjoyed the neutrogena all in one make up removing cleansing wipes. They were nice and gentle on the skin and took away all my makeup off my face. They leave your face feeling clean and smooth. The size of the wipe is great..I don’t wear much makeup personally but my friend is a makeup artist and I let her try one and she loved them too! Would definitely recommend it to friends and family.

Wipe away your day

I love these wipes. They are affordable. They aren't greasy or drying. They remove most makeup. The wipes only leaves trace amounts of mascara and eyeliner.

Effective against tough makeup

I got these wipes for free from chickadvisor.
    I love makeup wipes, it's a life changing product for me! No more mess with liquid removers! The size is the wipe is more than enough for the whole face. even if you have water resistant mascara, these bad boys get it off without any issue. I think the price is more than fair, I'll definitely will be picking these wipes from Neutrogena again!

April 29, 2018

My go-to makeup removicng wipes

I received this product for free as part of the chick advisor review club and I only have good things to say about it. It leaves face soft and clean and removes all traces of makeup

Neutropenia wipes

I received this product for free to test. I loved how the wipes were moist and made my face feel clean and moisturized. They smelled powdery but not overwhelming. They removed all my face and eye makeup all in one shot I didn’t even have to wash my face afterward. Would definitely buy this product and suggest it to friends.

Amazing

We all know that funky feeling after wearing makeup all day and then trying to clean it off after. Not that easy is it. With these makeup removing wipes I found it super simple and one quick swipe and it was gone.

Very light scented

The Neutrogena All in one make-up removing cleansing wipes are excellent alternative to liquid makeup remover. These wipes are very light scented almost unnoticeable and removes makeup from lips, face and eyes. I'm using a little makeup on and for me one wipe is enough to clean my face. I like this type makeup remover for its convenience as I could use it when traveling or when I'm too tired to go to bathroom and do all makeup remover routine.
    I received it free to try and review