Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 29, 2018

Removed all my makeup in a snap

I always pick up these makeup wipes when I need them because they removed all my makeup so quickly. I can also remove my eye makeup without stinging my eyes. I don't use wipes everyday to remove makeup but I do like these when I'm traveling or lazy.

2.7/5

Not the best unfortunately

I was happy to be selected to review these wipes for free . Unfortunately they weren’t that great . They claim to remove 99% of makeup but for me , it wasn’t the case . The wipes were saturated but I had to really scrub at my face to remove my makeup which is never good . And then I had to wash my face and there was still a lot of product left on my skin . Sadly I even broke out after using them . They has a scent to them which was okay but not the best . They were durable wipes and didn’t fall apart which is good though . I wouldn’t purchase them in the future as they didn’t work well for me .

#gotitfree #neutrogenasun

Worth every penny!

I love these make-up removing wipes! I've purchased them before this and was glad to receive them from ChickAdvisor too. These wipes do exactly what they're supposed to, and get rid of every stitch of makeup. Plus, they leave my skin feeling so refreshed!

Excellent cleansing wipes!

I was lucky to get these cleansing wipes for free through chickadvisor. ! love them and I wish they were cheaper so I could buy more for once I run out of my current supply. In my opinion the only downside of the cleansing wipes is the price point. They have an incredible fresh smell, they feel very soft on the skin, and they do a great job of removing makeup.

It did the job

Its very conveinient as the wipe is has the product on it. It has an interesting clean fragrance. It removed my eye makeup and I used this instead of using a cleanser.

Quality Product

I absolutely love these wipes. The ability for them to thoroughly clean your face is just beyond.

The wipes are thick enough to get the toughest makeup off of your face without damaging your manicure.

The scent is so light that even the most sensitive can manage using these.

Regular price is super affordable which means you can carry more than one package, in your purse in your car.
    #gotitfree

Middle of the road wipe

I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review. I’ve used a lot of wipes in the past and these are avaerage. That’s not a bad thing but I’m not sure these would be a holy grail wipe. The wipes have a good texture and are soft on my sensitive skin. They don’t have a strong scent and are pretty well saturated. They aren’t the most moistened wipe I’ve used but it’s not bad. They take off basic makeup most of the time but you do often need a second one to get everything if you wear a full face. One wipe alone won’t usually get my mascara fully removed but does get most of my foundation. This product did not break me out or cause any irritation. They did leave a little bit of an oily film on my face but it absorbed eventually. These aren’t a bad face wipe if you’re in a pinch but they won’t be my go-to HG.

Basic Cleansing Wipes

These cleansing wipes came in a resealable pack of seven, making it easily portable. The wipes had a noticeable but not unpleasant scent and were drenched in just the perfect amount of liquid. Despite the fact that the wipes were soft, I found that the action of using it to swipe the makeup off my face was not the most gentle. As someone who practices double cleansing, these wipes worked well as my first cleanser(to remove sunscreen and makeup). However, I wouldn't just use these wipes by itself without rinsing because it did leave a soapy film. Perhaps not an "all-in-one" but definitely a good quality makeup wipe.

Great Makeup Remover Wipes

They wipes were great to use. You get quite a few wipes in the package. They smell great also. They dont irritate your skin like some makeup wipes do and they're effective at taking the makeup off. They even work pretty great with waterproof makeup! Would recommend!!

April 29, 2018

I will definitely buy these!

I am loving these wipes so far, and will definitely purchase them the next time I buy! They remove more makeup the first time than other wipes I have previously used, and my skin feels great after.

*I got these wipes for free, in exchange for a review*