Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

April 30, 2018

Even removed waterproof mascara!

I am a makeup junkie and I tend to get a little lazy when it comes to taking it off at night. No more!

These makeup remover wipes easily removed my makeup and I was so pleased that they EASILY removed my waterproof mascara that usually takes scrubbing with soap and water.

The wipes themselves are nice and thick so you can do your whole face with one wipe. They also have a nice delicate rose scent. I just wish you got more wipes in a pack.

I received this product complimentary from Neutrogena and Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest opinion and review.

Enlève tout !

Ces lingettes démaquillantes enlèvent tout le maquillage, même le mascara waterproof. De plus, elles sont douces pour ma peau. Je les recommande sans aucun doute.

Fresh & Clean

The all-in-one make-up removing cleansing wipes from Neutrogena are really effect at removing makeup and oil. I like the convenience of the product and that I can take it with me in my purse and it's great for traveling.

The wipes are very strong and don't tear. One wipe effectively removes all of my makeup. It even removed my waterproof mascara, which I usually have issues with when I use soap and water. The scent is really pleasant and not to strong.

I really like that the wipes are not soaking wet and drip all over the place, they are nicely damp and really do clean my face, leaving it feeling smooth and fresh.

I am very happy with the quality the wipes and the effectiveness. I highly recommend.

Pretty good wipes

These makeup removing wipes are great for removing minimal makeup, but not so much for someone that likes to wear heavy makeup. Had to use a makeup removing facial wash to get the rest from my eye and other places wear my foundation didn't budge. I would still recommend for it's quality and price

April 30, 2018

Great for the busy babe!!

These effectively removed MOST of my makeup, however, it did not remove all traces (especially my budge proof mascara). I'm typically a clarisonic, exfoliate, weekly mask type person so I didn't find these to clean as deep as I like. That said, they are amazing for on the go, on an airplane or road trip, camping, after the gym, or to remove the cream style eye makeup remover and removing a decent amount of makeup as a first step to a deep clean. They had a great light scent and are moderately priced. They didn't irritate my fair skin. I do partake in a fair amount of travel so I will for sure buy these for my carry on/camping bag.

*I got this product for free in exchange for my honest review*

April 29, 2018

Removed all my makeup in a snap

I always pick up these makeup wipes when I need them because they removed all my makeup so quickly. I can also remove my eye makeup without stinging my eyes. I don't use wipes everyday to remove makeup but I do like these when I'm traveling or lazy.

2.7/5

Not the best unfortunately

I was happy to be selected to review these wipes for free . Unfortunately they weren’t that great . They claim to remove 99% of makeup but for me , it wasn’t the case . The wipes were saturated but I had to really scrub at my face to remove my makeup which is never good . And then I had to wash my face and there was still a lot of product left on my skin . Sadly I even broke out after using them . They has a scent to them which was okay but not the best . They were durable wipes and didn’t fall apart which is good though . I wouldn’t purchase them in the future as they didn’t work well for me .

#gotitfree #neutrogenasun

Worth every penny!

I love these make-up removing wipes! I've purchased them before this and was glad to receive them from ChickAdvisor too. These wipes do exactly what they're supposed to, and get rid of every stitch of makeup. Plus, they leave my skin feeling so refreshed!

Excellent cleansing wipes!

I was lucky to get these cleansing wipes for free through chickadvisor. ! love them and I wish they were cheaper so I could buy more for once I run out of my current supply. In my opinion the only downside of the cleansing wipes is the price point. They have an incredible fresh smell, they feel very soft on the skin, and they do a great job of removing makeup.

It did the job

Its very conveinient as the wipe is has the product on it. It has an interesting clean fragrance. It removed my eye makeup and I used this instead of using a cleanser.