Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

May 04, 2018

Alysha Barker

I received this product free to test. I did like the cleansing wipes. They smelt good. They worked good. I found they left my face a bit greasy but that was ok because my face is more on the dry side. I recommend this product.

2.2/5

May 04, 2018

Not impressed

I use make up remover wipes all the time and I have to say I am not a fan of these. I like a wipe with lots of moisture in it and these did not. I did not find them to be very effective in removing all my makeup with one wipe.

May 03, 2018

Higher than average cleansing wipes

Received a sample of this NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES product for free. It cleans very well and removes my daily make-up with no problems. It leaves my skin with enough moisture that it did not give me any dry or tightness feeling. It does what it promises and I do recommend this to my friends and family when choosing cleansing wipes.

Love this product

I thought this was a great make-up removing cleansing wipe product. It took the make-up off easily and I didn't have to use a bunch of them in one go! I've tried other make-up remover wipes before and had to use at least 2 of them in one go!

Great wipes!

These makeup removal wipes work great! They completely remove makeup while leaving a refreshing finish to my skin. They area also very moisturizing. I would definitely recommend these wipes and they are very affordable as well!

Skin so soft

I received the NEUTROGENA ALL-IN-ONE MAKE-UP REMOVING CLEANSING WIPES for free from Chick Advisor thank you! I recently went on a trip to Mexico, and at the end of a long day in the sun, it's so nice to freshen up with these cleansing wipes. It made my face feel so soft!

took off all my makeup!

I usually use micellar water to wash my face off at night, follow up with a toner, then a night cream so I can wake up with the lovliest face. But, one night, I was really lazy, so I decided to give this a try since I received it for free from Chick Advisor. I only needed one sheet, and all my makeup was off! left my face quite moistured, so I didn't even do the toner and night cream that night! Though mostly cuz I was too cashed lol

Wipes that Actually Work

Historically, I've opted not to use cleansing or makeup removal wipes, as I always find that they don't do an adequate job of removing all my makeup. I wear a lot of dark lipstick, and if I have to use several wipes to do the trick, I just don't see the value in that.

Enter these Neutrogena wipes... they were able to fully do the trick with one wipe. I don't know if I'd go as far to say I'd be willing to skip the cleansing step after using these, however my skin did feel clean and fresh after use.

2.3/5

Probably will not buy

The package I received was not very big. I didn't find it any better or worse than other brands I've tried. I've used another brand recently that was actually much better at removing makeup.

May 03, 2018

Convenient for on the go and traveling

I love these make up wipes. They take everything off without my skin feeling irritated. I bring these travelling as it saves so much time. I frequently change my makeup and sometimes wear different styles in a day (beach, dinner, clubbing etc) and these take all my makeup off without needing to wet my face and hair.