Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award 2018

California, United States

Swipe and go

Great wipes that left my skin feeling refreshed. Only downside was that I had a tough time getting my waterproof mascara off with these wipes. Otherwise they were a good general wipe for day to day wear makeup

May 07, 2018

Leaves skin clean and refreshed

These wipes work great, gets all the makeup off, with 1 wipe. Some cleansers have a harsh smell, but I quite like the light, fresh scent. I normally have to apply a moisturizer soon after cleaning, but these wipes helped keep the moisture on my face, and though I did use the hydro boost gel, it wasn't always needed. The only thing that I didn't like was the price, I think $3 for 7 wipes is on the higher side, however they are very nice and I will most likely purchase them in the future

Refreshing Cleansing Wipe

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are great for cleaning my face. It did not irritate my skin. My face felt refreshed and smooth. There was no sticky feeling after using the wipe. It has a light fragrance.

May 07, 2018

One of my favourite products of all time.

These wipes are the best on the market. They are gentle on your skin but can take veen the most stubborn waterproof makeup off. I carry them with me everywhere I go. They are worth their weight in gold!

2.7/5

Time to take it off!

I recieved the All in one make-up removing cleansing wipes. I found that they were a little too oily for my skin. Even though they did a good make up removal I found that they were not as good as others that I have used before. They are supper soft and I enjoyed the smell. The package after opening it would not stay closed so they ended up drying a little when I used them. I probably would not buy this type of make-up removing cloth as I found it too oily for my skin and didn’t like the way it took off the makeup.

Excellent wipes!!

This is an excellent wipes to buy again and again. It removes the makeup amazingly and leaves the face feeling clean. I would recommend everyone to buy this product if they want the simple task of removing makeup to remain simple.

J’adore ces lingettes!

J’avais déjà essayer ces lingettes démaquillantes par le passé et je les avais beaucoup aimé. Avec cet échantillon, ça me permet de me rappeler à quel point je les aimais ! Elles enlèvent bien le maquillage sans trop frotter, la peau reste hydratée et propre. Le produit est abordable également. Ces lingettes démaquillantes sont à adopter!

Not for waterproof makeup

These wipes are as effective as other makeup wipes that I have used. The product claims to remove dirt and oil, which it does fairly well; however, it also claims to remove waterproof mascara, which it does not. I use Maybelline New York Volume' Express The Rocket Waterproof Mascara and Wet n Wild H20 Proof Felt Tip Liquid Eyeliner, neither of which were removed by these wipes. In its defense, no other wipes which claim to remove waterproof makeup have been able to remove my stubborn mascara or eyeliner.
    Given the price, the packaging could be greatly improved. The lid does not stay shut, resulting in dried-out wipes that are rendered useless.
    I would not use these wipes on a daily basis but do plan to use them on the rare late nights when I am too lazy/tired/drunk for a proper face-washing. I would recommend them for people who do not use waterproof makeup and need a quick fix on the occasional night.

My Go-To Wipes

I recieved this product for review purposes but I actually buy these regularly. They are my favourite make-up wipes. I never feel like they are dehydrating my skin like a lot of the other brands I have tried. They remove my makeup really quickly without being harsh, which again, is one of the harder things to find in a makeup remover wipe. They are very affordable and I have found them often in combo backs with other Neutrogena products.

2.0/5

Not the best

I received these for free as part of the Product Review Club. I honestly, didn't love these makeup wipes. I didn't find them super effect at taking my makeup off, I didn't think that the wipes were super moist I had to use multiple wipes to get make up off and even then I still had to use other makeup remover becuase I didn't feel like these were super effective at all. Unfortunate cause this is a good company and I generally like their products but this wasn't that great.