Neutrogena All-in-One Make-Up Removing Cleansing Wipes Reviews
#1 in Face Wipes

Neutrogena All-in-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are soft, premoistened wipes infused with a mild cleansing lotion to gently and effectively cleanse and remove all types of make-up (removes 99% of your most stubborn make-up, even waterproof mascara!*), leaving your face refreshed all in one step.

Contains skin-conditioning ingredients that help prevent skin from over-drying, while leaving skin fresh, soft and healthy looking. The large cleansing surface provides a complete cleansing experience, without leaving behind pore-clogging residue. And the formula is gentle enough to use on the sensitive eye area, even for contact lens wearers.
*according to Neutrogena
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2019 ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2018

Connecticut, United States

The best there is!

These are my absolute favorite beauty wipes on the market. I have tried many beauty wipes and as far as I am concerned there is none out there that truly can get everything on your face the way these can. If I don’t feel like washing my faace at night these really do the trick you almost feel like you have washed your face.

May 24, 2018

This is my favorite facial wipe! I carry it with me everywhere in case of emergency’s. it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh there’s no film left like some other wipes leave.

Saskatchewan, Canada

Best wipes ever!

These wipes work very well. They cleansed the face and left it feeling moisturized, but it didn't feel like any makeup was left. I will definitely repurchase these. I received this product free for testing purposes.

Takes everything off!

Neutrogena All-In-One Make-up Removing Cleansing Wipes are the real deal! They easily and effectively remove all traces of makeup after a long day at work, running errands, and then some! My skin was cleaner, smoother and even looked brighter after use. The scent was subtle, which I appreciated. I would definitely purchase this product again given the amazing quality and affordable price.

New Brunswick, Canada

Freshness

This wipes take off my makeup but I don’t wear much.

It feels great on the skin. Not too wet like a lot of other brands or too dry. After using it, it will dry face to you can put your make up back on in no time.

May 24, 2018

Convenient, skin is clean and fresh

I have received Neutrogena All-in-One Makeup Removing Cleansing Wipes from Chickadvidor and I like them so far. I use them daily every evening, my skill is fresh and clean. However, doesn’t work with waterproof mascara.

Good effective wipees

These wipes are amazing. They feel so cool when you are wiping your face on a hot weather and smells amazing. They are very effective and just one wipe is enough to take off all my make up, including eye make up and all the oil build up on my face.

Would buy

I like these wipes. They don't irritate or leave to greasy of a feeling. They're not top quality at removing mascara but better than a lot at the same price point.

Absolutely love

I highly recommend this for anyone who loves convenience. These wipes take off all my makeup and they're so easy to carry around in my gym bag and on vacation. I've tried using other brands but I always go back to this one. Must buy!

May 24, 2018

I will be buying this again!

Neutrogena All in One Makeup Removing wipes did the job as advertised. They are effective in taking off any type of makeup. The wipes are not too moist or too dry like some other brands, and the larger size of each wipe means you won't have to use as many as some other types. The scent is light, and I don't find it to be drying at all!