Neutrogena Anti-Residue Shampoo Reviews

Ranked #158 out of 1074 in Shampoo

Use once a week to make your favorite shampoo work better
Instant

March 23, 2017

I have had problems finding shampoo that make my scalp and hair feel healthy and this shampoo works really well for me. My hair is manageable and looms amaing. Little goes a long way too so it last a long time.

March 01, 2017

really good nitrogen shampoo my hair looks so healthy and clean and the smell its so refreshing my hair looks different much beautiful and with volume I recommended this shampoo to my friends

February 28, 2017

As the name suggested, no residue, I like the mild texture, good for my hair. Feels clean after every wash, price is a bit expensive, consider this as a treat for myself

February 28, 2017

I started using this shampoo about three years ago and use it once a week to get rid of the products I use in my hair. My hair feels smooth, looks great and shiny as well as smelling great after washing with it.

February 19, 2017

This is my favvvvorite anti-residue shampoo. Smells great for both men and women. I use this once weekly to clear my hair of any product build up over the week. Works great to refresh and volumize limp, heavy hair.

December 30, 2016

This is a great shampoo for getting out all the leftover gunk that builds up in hair. I use it once a week or so with an intensive conditioner. it has a nice scent too.

November 28, 2016

Neutogena anti residue shampoo is the perfect shampoo for us Product Junkies! I use it every week to clear the product build up from my brittle, dyed, over sprayed hair. My son actually uses it to remove chlorine and chemicals (he's a lifeguard) and he swears it's the only shampoo that makes his hair smell normal, not like a pool!

November 28, 2016

Hey! My sister's husband uses this because he can't use the scented mens hair care. And it works and it's unscented, it's great and he used this works effectively very good hair product.

November 10, 2016

It does the job of rinsing out all the gunk and left over products in your hair, but be warned do not use this often!
    it will dry out your hair. When you do decide to use it, i recommend pairing it with a good deep conditioner.

June 10, 2016

Well, my family and I we all have oily hair and this is the answer for our problems! yes we do use every single day before our prefer shampoo. It works like a pre wash shampoo! And it keep our scalps of getting oily even before lunch time!

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Black

fuggno added a new review for
    Nintendo DSi Pink

navyhawkins added a new review for
    Chapters Indigo

Optimum card / carte optimum

racheljean added a new review for
    Popsicle Firecracker