Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

Gel cream

The gel cream felt smooth and refreshing once applied on my face. My face looked brighter after continued use. I would definitely recommend this product.

March 26, 2020

Light yet hydrating, but...

I like how this is a gel cream as it glides on to my face easily. It also feels light and smooth on my skin. It can feel slightly sticky, but not bothersome. This one doesn't have SPF so I like to use it at night before bedtime. However, the main thing I don't like about this product is the glitter/shimmery that is in it. I don't think that needs to be added for "brighter" skin. I also don't like it as I'm just going to bed and don't need my face to be shimmery.

Love this!

I recently received this eye cream free for testing purposes, and I’m sold! I love this gel cream. It has made my skin so soft and bright. No more dullness! Not highly perfumed either. Creamy texture. Highly recommend!

No more dull skin

I received Neutrogena's Bright Boost Brightening Gel Cream from ChickAdvisor to try and review.
    I love refreshing and citrus-like scent. Gel-cream is ultra hydrating, It’s absorbs quickly into my skin and doesn't leave my face greasy. This cream makes my skin feel soft, smooth and give it nice bright instant glow.
    I absolutely love this cream. I will definitely buy it again.

Gel-tastic!

This gel cream works best when paired with the Illuminating Serum. Without it, I find the gel doesn't go on as smoothly and tends to build up in certain areas. This glides on like a soft and shimmery butter so a VERY thin layer is all you need. I recommend waiting a few minutes for the product to absorb or your makeup will be slippin n slidin all over the place.

I noticed an immediate difference and my skin has never felt smoother! My skin tone looks more even and imperfections have been minimized.

#NeutrogenaBrightBoost #gotitforfree

nice product

It has a pleasant, but not overpowering fragrance. After usage for a week, my skin felt very refreshed the morning and felt a bit smoother and fine lines were softened. It’s absorbs quickly and leaves a nice finish. Additionally, there was a very slight fading of some of the dark spots on my face, but I can't say that my areas of skin that are darker now are visibly brighter and more supple. maybe I need to use it for longer period. I will be repurchasing this cream again.My only complaint is the wide open container I wish they design a better container that is a tube like so the product doesn't get exposure to the air. I will recommend this product to a friend or family member!

March 26, 2020

Really enjoyed this cream!

I got this cream as part of a campaign in exchange for my review and I absolutely love it. It's a gel-like texture, which absorbs super quickly and leaves my skin feeling refreshed, nourished and ready for the day ahead. It definitely delivered on the promise to brighten the skin!

Super nice!

I dont usually follow a whole regimine but since receiving this product I've been using this stuff everyday! I love the nice shimmer, smell and that it makes my face smell nice!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

LOVE IT!

Oh my gosh, I love this!! The texture is definitely more like a gel and very light and ''fluffy''. It smells amazing - floral-y like roses but with a certain freshness - but the scent is not too strong. I love lotions that come in these formats because I can get every last bit of product without wasting anything. I t also makes my skin super soft and hydrated, I will definitely buy it!

Not for dry skin!

The first day I tried it, I noticed it wasn’t very moisturizing on my normal skin so I don’t believe this would be great for dry skin. So during the rest of the duration of my testing as I #gotitfree from Chick Advisor, I mixed it with my ELF moisturizer. The second ingredient is dimethicone which forms a layer over the skin, I think it makes it difficult for the moisturizing glycerin to penetrate properly. I’m still seeing a change in radiance and texture of my skin; but in my routine this would have to be a mix-in. If I continue to see results, I may repurchase as a mix in treatment. If not? Bon voyage.