Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish

April 01, 2020

My morning go-to

My first impression of this cream was how cute the packaging is! I love anything pink and this looks great in my bathroom. The smell is soft and heavenly, I absolutely love it. I use this under my BB Cream every morning, or alone of course. It gives a very subtle shimmer which I love. I definitely noticed my skin looks better and brighter after using this for a few days. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't irritate it one bit. I previously used Neutrogena Hydro Boost but this will be my new go to.

Love ittt=

This cream has become one of my favourite products for my morning skin routine and skin prep. The application process is so smooth. It leaves a very radiant, bright, and soft skin texture.

Lovely shimmer

The Bright Boost Gel Cream promises to awaken 100% of dull skin with its nourishing and brightening formula.

I loved how this gel cream is super light and feels like a high-end cream. It is not greasy and has a lovely shimmer, like the serum. It may feel a little sticky, but I found that it works better for me if I don't apply much, just a thin layer, so a little goes a long way.

I don't think it made my skin brighter but it does leave it glistening and hydrated.

Disclaimer: I received this product from Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review.

Love this!!

I absolutely love this product!! It doesn't have an over powering scent, and it is actually quite pleasant.

It is absorbed by the skin well and doesn't leave a greasy, oily or unpleasant film. It does seem to have a slight amount of 'sparkle' to it

2.3/5

Texas, United States

Pas pour moi

Le packaging , l'odeur et la texture sont parfait à mon goût . Par contre lorsque je l'utilise combinée avec le sérum de la même collection ça me laisse un texture que je n'aime pas sur le visage une texture que je n'ai pas lorsque je test les produit séparément, mais je suis difficile sur se point la . Je ne l'ai pas utilisée longtemps peut-être 2 ou 3 fois et ce n'est pas assez pour bien le juger je trouve et pas assez longtemps pour voir aucun résultat , mais la collection ma donner une grosse poussé de bouton et j'ai donc abandonner l'utilisation . #gotitfree

My skin drank this up!

I used Bright Boost mainly in the morning! My skin drank this moisturizer up! It’s was perfect base to start off my makeup routine in the morning! I find that it has a slight scent but I don’t smell it once on my skin! It does leave my skin with a Dewy finish and my skin feel nice and soft!

March 31, 2020

Gentle, light cream that looks cute on the shelf

Love the lightness of this cream, I cannot feel the cream at all just minutes after applying. It leaves a light floral scent on the skin, and leaves skin feeling smooth and supple. An unusual delight with this cream is the packaging, its cute and feminine. I tried this product free in a product review trial, and after my trial I do recommend Neutrogena Bright Boost to friends.

Amazing results!

I am so impressed by Neutrogena Bright Boost cream gel! I love its packaging and its light fragrance. The best part is that it does not make my skin look oily, it absorbs into skin very easily, and make my skin look fresh and healthy. It really brightens the skin in seconds! I highly recommend this cream to all the lovelies out there who are looking for something that brightens their skin without putting too much effort into it.
    My camera has not done the justice...my skin is very rough and dry more than it looks in the photo and after applying the gel it looks a lot more healthy and glowing than it looks in the photo.

Instant Brightening!

I have been using the Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream for two weeks now. I already love it!

Because this is a gel cream, it applies on the skin very smoothly. And it is also very lightweight on the skin. It leaves my skin feeling fresh, hydrated and instantly brighter looking.

The gel cream have a slight fragrance to it. Very light, floral and super pleasant.

I recommend this gel cream to anyone looking for a brighter skin tone.

I received this product free for testing purposes but all opinions are my own.

2.0/5

Not for me!

Unfortunately I have very sensitive skin and this product did not work for me. I tried to use it for the full 7 days, but my face was unable to handle this product. This moisturizer was very strongly scented and left my skin sticky for hours after use. My face ended up being in a redder state then normal. This may work for some people with normal skin, but it was not for me. (I received this product free to test)