Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Great Product

Wow what can I say what a great product so smooth and great feeling not a heavy cream which is great for younger adults. I have combination skin and this product was just great!!!! I love the full line of this product. Already told the women in my life they need these creams. Love the different creams. Thank you

March 30, 2020

My Combo Skin Thought This Was too Much Moisture!

This formula is really pretty, it's got a slight sparkle that illuminates my skin. I have combo skin with really dry spots, especially in the winter. I used this two days in a row and it was too much for my skin and left it melting my foundation off.

I have switched to just using once a week and at night when I won't have make up on the next day (like a Saturday), and it works well. I will continue to experiment with it, but it really did get rid of my dry skin - which is really hard to do.

Lighten up

This is an amazing product. The gel is super light And goes on very easy. It provides the perfect amount of moisturization but does not make you greasy. After only a few days of use my skin was bright and had a dewy glow.

Glowing

If you are looking for that glistening hydration look no further! Not only is it beautifully packaged, you get a lot of product. It is a nice light gel cream and soaks in effortlessly! Like the serum it contains some kind of glitter to provide you with a glistening glow so you want to make sure it is rubbed in very well.

Prince Edward Island, Canada

Nice texture

Ok so I have a million skincare items and this texture was like something I’ve never used before. I have oily combo skin to tend to reach for gel based moisturizers over others because I love the feeling without the greasiness. This was lovely and absorbed well.

New Brunswick, Canada

Works well

I received this product for review and I am so happy I did! This gel cream has an excellent formation it’s thick enough to be a great moisturizer but it doesn’t feel heavy on the skin. It has a light citrusy fragrance which I personally loved but that I could see irritating some skin types. It leaves my skin feeling and looking amazing. Once it’s dried down it almost feels like a primer on my skin and was a great makeup base.

Light oil free cream.

NEUTROGENA Bright Boost Gel Cream is so creamy!
    I love that the ingredient list is without oil or alcohol and beneficial for my anti-aging needs. The cream goes on really light and has a nice subtle scent.
    It did take a moment to fully dry but dried without any oiliness which I love.
    I really enjoy this product in my routine.

My new favourite!

I was really excited to try this because I love Neutrogena’s Hydroboost Gel cream, so I was eager to see if this was as good as that for my skin; it definitely was!!! It smells amazing; and it goes far, you don’t need a lot. I would definitely recommend and plan to use again!

I will be adding this to my skincare routine for every evening; and will be using the Bright Boost SPF moisturizer for the morning.

My dream kit

I have been using the kit for a week and I love it and i love the scent too , the exfoilting is gentle on my skin did not cause any irritation, the illuminating serum I Iove it so much it brighten my skin and gave it a glow not dull as before , the gel cream is a nice moisturizer left my skin smooth and soft, the bright boost moisturizer with dog 30 is nice too just little bit heavy on my skin, but overall I love the kit worth trying them out, I will definitely suggest that to family and friends.

Gel crème

J’ai essayer le gel crème de neutrogena bright boost ! Les texture s’applique très bien la crème à une couleur rosée avec quelque brillant qui donne une peau lisse et rayonnante ! Je l’applique matin et soir et ma peau est beaucoup moin sèche et j’arrive à voir la différence de ma peau! J’aime aussi l’odeur qui est très doux ! Je vous recommande de l’essayer ! Merci chickadvisor pour le beau cadeau