Neutrogena Bright Boost Gel Cream Reviews

Neutrogena® Bright Boost Gel Cream, 50mL, visibly improves the look of tone and texture making it ideal for an anti aging skincare routine. Made with Neoglucosamine, AHA, PHA, and mandelic acid to brighten & resurface. Boosts surface cell turnover by 10x* to help improve skin tone & texture making.

Le gel-crème Neutrogena Bright Boost, 50 ml, améliore visiblement le teint et la texture de la peau. Il est idéal pour votre routine de soins anti-âge. Avec Neoglucosamine, AAH, PHA et acide mandélique pour une action retexturante et illuminatrice. Rehausse le renouvellement cellulaire en surface de 10X*.

*vs no treatment in lab studies / vs aucun traitement selon des études en laboratoire

You may also like Bright Boost Moisturizer SPF 30, Bright Boost Illuminating Serum, and Bright Boost Resurfacing Micro Polish
    ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2020

Could have been better

As much as I loved how the combination of this cream and serum combo worked, I am super disappointed in how thin this cream is which makes you use more of it. It did make my skin very soft and shiny!

Nice and light

This gel cream is nice and light. It absorbs into your skin with ease. I have noticed a little bit of brightening. My skin felt instantly softer. The fragrance is nice but quite strong. Wouldn't recommend for someone with sensitivities

Loved it

I was wondering what will be the best for myskin and I fell on this gem that changed my life I'm amazed of the difference. Cheap and effective. Love it

March 18, 2020

I would buy this product again.

I love this product, it is so silky soft and goes on smoothly. It leaves skin looking brighter and feels smooth. The smell is delightful. The packaging is a great size and easy to use and store without taking up to much space. I was amazed at how well this product works, I would definitely recommend this product.

Perfect for Spring

The whole Neutrogena Bright Boost range is perfect coming into Spring - the bright packaging is gorgeous and looks amazing on my bathroom counter, and the products all feel so fresh.

This gel boost cream feels really light and hydrating on the skin and leaves a slight luminous sheen. I find the scent to be a soft, fresh floral scent that's not overbearing. This range is honestly exactly what my skin needed to get out of that dull winter slump and feeling fresh and radiant for spring. #gotitfree

Product Review Club Member's Honest Opinion

I used this product for almost a week now and I really enjoy it. My skin is smoother. I do notice a bit of extra brightness but not that much. When you first open the lid there is a little cover, which I find it very nifty. I like to use products that smell nice, but that are not too overpowering. This product smells amazing, but it fades after you apply the cream on your skin. It is also very light and non-greasy. I appreciate this because I have have combination skin. Sometimes my skin is either very oily or very dry. The cream does not leave my skin shiny.

I do however notice that there is a little shine in the cream, sort of like there are tiny sparkles in the cream. I am not too fond of that. I notice that the shine disappears after the skin has absorbed the cream. I put the cream on and had to wait a bit before applying my makeup because I was concerned about the shine.

Updated On: March 18, 2020

I got this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for my honest review.
    #gotitfree

Very nice cream!

This moisturizer is Step 3 in the neutrogena bright boost regimen. This cream smells beautiful, it is quite perfume so if you are sensitive to smells, check it out before you purchase. This product was easy to apply, easily absorbed into my skin. It feels great on my skin, no heavy residual feeling. There is also a slight shimmer to the cream however I did not notice it on my skin.

Beautiful product

#gotitforfree
    I received this product for free for my honest review . First of all , let me say the packaging is so pretty . It’s a rose gold glittery bottle . Looks great on my bathroom counter and I’m proud to have it there !! It’s a great moisturizer , I admit the first time I used it , I used too much and it made my skin kind of greasy but then I realized I only needed to use a little dab and it goes a long way ! 5/5 stars

March 17, 2020
    United States

Great moisturizer

I received this product from chick advisor as a trial. It’s not a large container but a little goes along way, which is ideal! I did find that it leave my skin a bit greasy after and I did have a small break out. Other than that it was fantastic and left me feeling moisturized.

March 17, 2020

great

i love using this product! it comes in a cute container and i love using this every day. the texture is amazing and completely moisturizes my face. i would recommend this